Marian Orchard



One fine day when we decided to go to Balete, Batangas where Marian Orchard is located. It was actually Holy Thursday and we want to have Station of the Cross at one place. Every year, we always have our Visita Iglesia but for this year we decided to have Station of the Cross. The place where we wanted to go through is the place where I want to visit. So, I did some research on how we will go to Marian Orchard. Luckily, it was near and the place is easy to reach. Marian Orchard is located at Brgy. Malabanan, Balete Batangas. After reaching the place, we need to donate or buy a ticket from the people located at the entrance gate.

 
     
The ticket was presented to the Entrance Gate and someone will put a mark on your hand. Marian Orchard is like a European Garden and you’ll see lots of flowers trimmed well. You’ll see different statues like St. Padre Pio and one of the most statues that caught my eye is the Sacred Heart Tower. It is the first that you’ll see when you enter the place. The tower is also near the Sacred Heart Chapel where you can pray and thank God for everything. There is also a small place to light a candle and wish for something.


 

We took our first Station of the Cross near the chapel but when we explore the place we saw another station of the cross located at the Garden Steps. We weren’t that lazy para di maexperience so we did another Station of the Cross. This time, mas enjoy to because there is a good place for praying though ginagawa pa sya. May mga direction on how you will get to every destination inside the place.



          
So, here we are started to have our second Station of the Cross. I took picture in every station we have. (On photo: Stations 1-14)
     













                         
At the end of the stations, we reached different stalls of food. There are lots of people who stayed there just to rest. We sit for a while and took some pictures.
           

Five minutes is already long for us. Next destination is the two hearts Promenade, The Ruins and Our Lady of Mary Mediatrix of all Graces Prayer Hall. We walked again to reach the next place. Grabe, sobrang nakakapagod but worth it lahat.
   









It was actually a nice adventure for us. We were all tired that afternoon but the happiness and achievements in our heart will not be replacing. We took our merienda inside the park. We had simple yet delicious foods that everyone enjoys. We had so many conversations, laughs that filled our heart and happiness that may see in our eyes. We had also gone to Garden Spa where you’ll see lots of statues and the view of Taal Volcano. Together with the kids, we climbed up to the stairs to see the sunset on the Taal Lake.
   

 


Wow! The sunset is perfect. The sunset is so beautiful. I hope we had a long chance to see it but although it is short, sobrang ganda! That was the highlight of our adventure on that day. I thought we wouldn’t see it but I’m glad that I found the way on how we will get into it. Thank you, God for giving us another chance to explore your creations. Thank you for guiding us every day. I love you. We love you! That was it. Hope you enjoy reading my blog. Till next time!



Marian Orchard
Brgy. Malabanan, Balete Batangas
Entrance Fee: P50 (Serve us the donation)




Comments


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park