Overnight stay at Lobo with the Gang!

       It is a mere fact that we have busy days in school (sometimes at home) and sleeping for less than 5 hours is what we can do to rest. Gladly, we have given just a little time to relax – going to Lobo is remarkably an experience. Uhh, would you know that it is really unexpected adventure? For us and even for me! My friends are planning to go to Lobo, Batangas who have been celebrating their foundation day last September 27, 2016. Part of the research study is to experience the Anihan Festival. It was the reason actually why we went to Lobo, Batangas. It was unexpected since I ask permission from my parents on that moment also (around 5:00 in the afternoon, we will leave at 6:30 pm) Yes! After class, I decided to leave the school and go home to fix my things because it is an overnight stay.
            After fixing my stuff, my father gave me a ride to SM Batangas on where we will wait for the jeepney going to Lobo, Batangas. I came first pero maya maya andun naman ang mga kasama ko. The travel was a bit long if you’re a first timer. It will take 1-2 hours depending on the traffic situation (in the city). We leave the city at 7:30 pm... The travel is such a memorable one coz we had a great talk while travelling. Some are sleeping and listening to their music (on the phone) while me, I was just watching the jeepney passing through every barangay in Batangas City. I was having a deep reminisce on that moment thinking it was one of the best days in my/our life.   
            Too cold and too breezy, we reached the Town Plaza of Lobo at 8:30 pm. We had a great travel but we were... sobrang naiihi na that time. Looking into the ambience of the place makes me feel so blessed. I’ve never seen a place like Lobo, so peaceful and wonderful. Before watching the pageant... (Yes, we will watch Ms. Lobo Foundation 2016 where Jess’, Rian’s love will compete.) We ate first our dinner; I forgot what its name. Hehe. Then, it was it. We started watching the pageant. Ohh, I saw Carlos Agassi and Ms. Karla Henry hosting the said event! Lobo is super duper bongga from the Host up to the venue. It was really a lit! I was really amazed! The candidates are really beautiful and elegant even the judges! We saw their special guest also, Matteo Guidicelli. It was a little bit disappointment for me coz last year, it was Alden who visited Lobo.
            Oopps! We bumped into Jess’ friends also supporting their beautiful friend. We had a great laugh, beautiful thoughts about the candidates, amazing sounds from the venue and best bond while watching the pageant. I am really happy I joined them. It was my first time, actually.


            The pageant ended as Jess’ crowned, Ms. Anihan Festival 2016 with a hackot award. She’s really beautiful! I remember, I was surprise when she ramped on the stage carrying her confidence without giving a motive to be nervous. She’s really a beauty queen. I never doubt she’ll go home with a crown. Anyway, we took some pictures with her and with a winner. We also took pictures at the stage. Yes, the stage is really beautiful! The pageant ended at 1:00 am in the morning. We thought of something productive that night thought it’s already late. We went to 711 to buy some midnight snacks... yeah, a liquor! 

            Since,  Ate Che’s house is a bit far from the Town Plaza, we need to ride in a tricycle to reach the house. We were 9 at nagkasya kami sa isang tricycle! Isn’t it funny?  Yeah, but it is unforgettable ride!
            The night is good, the conversation is becoming into deep while drinking some Empi, sharing unsaid stories is what we did while waiting for another day.
(Note: So, I have another blog entry sharing about our open forum in Lobo. You may read it if you want to.)
            We slept at 4:00 am in the morning. Seriously, it was too cold! I’ll be honest but I didn’t sleep. I have that anxiety na hindi nakakatulog sa ibang bahay ng basta basta.  I tried to sleep and woke up at 6:00 am. Yes, 6:00 am. Hindi na nga nakatulog, ang aga pa bumangon. So, we ate our breakfast early in the morning because we will attend the paradeee! Yes! ; The parade where the floats will roam around the city. We took some pictures but I can’t upload it yet since it will use in the research study.






            I saw different floats and the candidates wearing their Anihan Festival Costume. I have that amazement feeling when I saw a different atmosphere of Lobo. It was really beautiful. The sun shines so beautiful and the people are really thankful for the success of the event. After parade, we visited the Church and we took some photos.


            We leave Lobo at 9:00 am. It is too hot and we’re all sleepy! Hahaha! Halos lahat kami tulog sa byahe even the boys. We’re all groggy that morning. But it was really fun. We attended our afternoon classes with a groggy face. 

Date: September 26-27 2016
Location: Lobo, Batangas

Photo grabbed from my friends' album

Comments

  1. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park