Teen No More: Twenteen Pa More

Image result for happy 20th birthday gif
     Last year’s birthday was a blast. I celebrated my birthday with my friends in Palawan. It was not an ordinary day for me but I prefer to celebrate my birthday with family. This year, I am lucky because I have three-part celebration of my birthday. First, was last September 10, 2016. Kaith’s celebrated her 7th Birthday last September 9 of this year and I decided to invite my friends as an advance celebration of my birthday too. Luckily, they went to the party and we’ve so much fun that day. Thank you, friends! The party is not over since my cousins were also on that moment. As we’re singing in the videoke, someone played “Happy Birthday” song. And yes,  I was shocked kasi biglang my lumabas sa pinto and they were singing the song. Omg. I thought it was for my mom’s birthday but oh well, para sa akin pala. Yung mga kids they were holding a banner na kinuha nila sa buffet (seriously) hahaha! They gave balloons and everything. Wow! I feel so blessed. I’m happy kasi I was so tired that time. It was a simple celebration but they made me feel so special.









            The second celebration was on September 12, 2016. It was actually my mom’s birthday but we both celebrated on that day. My niece, Althea Faith and god child, Erich Hope brought some cakes not just one but two. Yey! A tarp-papel was also posted. Grabe po sila. Ang cute ng cake namin. Ooooh, it was my favorite! We don’t have that light pero still tuloy pa din ang small celebration.

         And the third one, was on the real date of my birthday; It was Saturday and I don’t have any commitments (taray, parang artista lang).  I woke up at 7:00 am in the morning for some funny reasons: my uncle asked some questions because he didn’t know how to use his new phone. Seriously, I leave our house by 8:30 am because meron daw kaming thesis that day. Rian and Cindy, my thesis buddies suggested to have early time for thesis making since it’s my birthday. So, I agreed. Sila pa ba tanggihan ko dba? (hi guys!) However, that 8am call time for us is just a show (literal, palabas lang talaga kasi something will happen). Wala akong kaalam alam that it was for me to leave early in the house since Maureen (my sister) was planning to buy some birthday surprises. She called (through phone) Rian and Cindy the night before my birthday. 
            So, I’m with Cindy in the library by 9:00 am in the morning. It was an ordinary thesis day for us but Rian (who suggested that 8:00 am call time) wasn’t there. I tried to call him but he never answered. I asked Cindy to call him too and she did. I was just wondering why Cindy isn’t too mad to Rian. Kapag nalelate si Rian, lagi syang nagagalit but now, she didn’t. So, I tried not to give any attention. Actually, we don’t have done anything that time. Chika chika lang. We will supposed to live the library at 11:30 am coz we had a plan to watch Kathniel’s movie. Everything is set but it took us one more hour to have a deep conversation with Rian and Angelica. Anyway, Angelica surprised me with a slice of cake. (so delicious) We had a great talk until I decided to go to SM and wait for my sisters. Suddenly, they texted me to go home first. Too early pa daw. Oh craaap, why naman po?! Sayang pamasahe but I decided to go home na din. It’s just a weird feeling when Rian send me home (sa sakayan pauwi sa amin). He’s serious but I never give a meaning about that. It seems that it’s my birthday so kaya ganun siya. Okaaay.
            When I got home, I was surprised! They were singing Happy Birthday like me. Uhh, thank you guys! You made me surprise! (i have a video, anyway)  After the surprise, we leave the house to watch the movieeee! Omg, birthday date with sistaaaaah! Yeah, the movie is so beautifu. I cried a lot. The actors are really good! We spend the day well. Hindi pa tapooooos! Coz when I got home, they surprised me again. May handa pala ako. Ang saya naman oh! Blows the candle again and make a wish. Uhhh, it was a lit! Yeheey. Thank you guys!






            Turning 20 might be a sad one but this also an opportunity to enjoy our life more. It is sad because I feel like I’m old enough to have a childish attitude but I’m also excited of what I’ll face on this new chapter of my life. New moments, new adventures, new heartaches, new experiences, new friends and new selfies! Isn’t too exciting? I’m lucky I have the special celebration of turning 20 in my life. This one’s a new shared story for all you guys. One tip for you: You must enjoy every bit of happenings in your life since we only live once!
            I am thanking everyone who was beside me through thick and thin. My family, friends, and everyone who stays no matter what; I’m gladly I have you! Thank you so much! To Almighty God, I love you and thank you for everything! I’m blessed because of you. Thank for having a three part celebration of my birthday. I’ve waited for this day so long and now... binigay mo na po. Thank you always, Papa God! Sobra-sobra na pong biyaya ang binibigay nyo sa akin. Maraming Salamat po! I love you!

***

Comments


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park