Kita Kita: A Movie Review

Image result for kita kita
            I wasn’t interested with this movie the first time I saw its trailer. However, I love how KZ Tandingan sang beautifully its theme song. She really gives justice to that old song. Anyway, I saw KZ’s public post in which she enumerates all her feelings upon watching the movie. I got curious; I watched its trailer and I got even more curious! Movie reviews are getting me more curious. Grabe! I really wanted to go to a movie house every time I read those hypnotizing movie reviews. I was really curious and at the same time, I wanted to know how they said that this movie is really beautiful!

            So, here I am writing my movie review about that unpredictable movie. For those who already watched this movie... I guess you would understand why I also enumerated my insights about it. For those who didn’t, watch it first!

Image result for kita kita

Why did this movie caught up the hearts of the nation?

            This movie has a very unpredictable story and set up. You can predict  how the story will go but you can’t see how or what will happen next. The trailer   has a catchy strategy and you’ll really get curious on the whole story! I can’t  explain myself kung paano ako nadala ng trailer nila pero sobrang   nakakacurious! As in!  

            The movie was shot at a certain place at Japan. You would see a very beautiful cinematography plus a cute tandem of Empoy and Alessandra. Empoy plays a good role here where you can’t imagine that he has a very good sense of humor! Physical appearance is not that important, what matter is he can make you laugh and love at the same time. Alessandra plays the role well. She has a difficult role but she was also amazing and I couldn’t help but scream of their tandem!

Image result for kita kita

            You will feel different emotions. As in, para kang baliw. Sobra kang matatawa, maiiyak sa kakatawa but you will also feel so broken that time! Grabe, I laughed out loud, screamed like a crazy woman inside that movie house and cried like I had a break up with my boyfriend. HAHAHA!

            You know what guys, hindi pa ako nakakamove on sa mga napanood ko. Kanina lang ako nakapanood and I went out the cinema na tulala. Promise! I am a like a crazy woman that time... kasi naman. Alam nyo ba yung feeling na ang hirap tanggapin nung nangyari? Feeling ko ako yung bida don! HAHAHA! Ang sakit kasi, ang sakit sakit!

            So eto na nga po, I will write down all the lessons I’ve learned from Kita Kita. I hope it will give you more curiosity (for those who still didn’t find time to watch it) about the movie:

One. It’s not coincidence, it’s destiny. Sabi nga nila, Love will find its way para mapunta sayo. If it’s destined for you, it will happen. I dare you to believe in destiny. Kasi, totoo naman sya... Hindi lang sa movie na to kundi sa totoong buhay!

Two. Physical appearance is not needed in love. Girl, mas nakakainlove yung lalaki na may sense of humor, masarap kasama at patatawanin ka talaga. Physical appearance will fade but his sense of humor will make you happy every now and then. Sabi nga nila, Be with someone who makes you laugh.

Three. Love is never blind but it’s us who were sightless. Mga beshy, take time to realize this. Bakit kung kelan nakakakita tayo hindi natin nakikita kung sino ang nandyan para sa atin; saka lang natin makikita ang taong nandyan para sa atin kapag bulag na tayo.

Four. Appreciate those people who have seen your soul. Mygad, mga bes! Pwede kasi na sila na yung taong para sayo pala. Irereject mo? Eh paano kung sayo ibalik yun? Hindi ka magiging happy sa buhay mo kung hindi mo iaappreciate yung mga tao na nagpapasaya at nandyan para sayo.

Five. Try to open your eyes and even your heart for those people na gustong pumasok sa buhay mo. If you can’t still see him/her, just wait and see! God has a perfect timing. Wait and wait for your turn. God is still planning on your own genuine happiness.

Six. Having a good movie it’s not about its ending. Its about how you appreciate the lessons from it. This movie is a good example that happy endings aren’t needed for them to be considered as blockbuster movie. Jusko po! They were only two actors here but the twists are very very awesome! It’s new actually! You don’t need a famous artist’s para maging successful ang isang movie. You’ll only need a unique story plus a cute tandem. Yung mapapaWOW ka nalang.

Seven. True love waits. Bakit ka hahanap ng isang taong magmamahal sayo kung ang tunay na pag-ibig naman ay nakakapaghintay? Kusang dadating ang totoong pag-ibig para sayo. Steady your heart and banana will come! (oo, dadating talaga si banana parang yung sa movie haha)

Related image

            These are the lessons I’ve learned from the movie. Everyone who took time to read this, I dare you to watch the movie coz it’s really beautiful! Sobrang matatawa ka, mababaliw ka, maiinlove ka sa mga jokes ni Tonyo and at the same time, sobrang maiiyak ka sa mga magaganap na hindi mo akalain na mangyayari. Sobrang unpredictable sya! So, guys... watch it now para makarelate ka sa mga pinagsasabi ko. AlEmpoy is the best! Literal na the best! Sabay sabay tayong bumili ng Sapporo, kumain ng Cabbage (pampagood vibes) at saging baka sakaling makita natin ang ating Tonyo!

Here's the trailer:

Here's the OST by KZ Tandingan



Xoxo,

Dora

Photo grabbed from Google
Video grabbed from Youtube
Credits to the rightful owner

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very very nice Interesting information to ponder
    I never thought pruning can be also be done during the winter.
    We'll try that soon. Thank you for sharing such information,

    System Mechanic Pro Crack

    Total Commander Crack

    AOMEI Backupper Crack

    Native Instruments Massive Crack

    Traktor Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park