Summer Escape ft. Glorymar Vista Resort



On the 22nd day of August, it was my day off (actually from stress and work) and it’s kinda gloomy that I can’t even get out myself from sleeping. Looks like it’s also the perfect time to write another fancy blog.

I may be a little too late to share our summer getaway but it’s better late than never, right? Our summer getaway usually lasts 1-2 days before May ends. This year, we’ve been decided to do it here in Batangas City for some reasons. Since, it’s too late to prepare we picked Pagkilatan as our target beach; Glorymar Vista Resort is the lucky one. It took us a hard time picking the best resort, the budget and specific details about our planned escapade. Luckily, someone supported us for this one.

       As for me, I also had the hard time of my schedule since I’m working; fixing my time is super hard and stressful. But, I surely arranged everything before the expected date comes. We chose May 26-27, 2019 for our overnight stay at Glorymar Vista Resort.

GLORYMAR VISTA RESORT 








This is located at Brgy. Pagkilatan, Batangas City. It wasn’t just as famous as other beach resorts but we enjoyed our stay. It feels like home and I can’t even explain my enjoyment while relaxing. You can choose to stay at their kubo or villa’s but since we will have our mini reunion, we chose a non-airconditioned kubo and use tent for the kids.





I was a little late for I came from work; I decided to relax before going to the pool. While relaxing, I watched my cousins swimming at the beach. Here are their pictures:





Dinner is coming and boodle fight is our plan! Waaaahhh, we did a long boodle fight table for all of us. We bring a lot of food and drinks for that night. It wasn’t perfectly planned but successfully done. We decided to sung a Happy Birthday song for the May celebrants before eating. What I really loved about this is that the table have lots of food and some can’t even eat all. This is really unforgettable night for us.






Writing about our overnight trip is such a hard for me now. This is because I really enjoyed the night playing around the pool, sharing stories within the company, eating snacks and swimming until midnight. I enjoyed spending my free hours with them. It’s been awhile since this happened and I’m grateful that it came again.

It doesn’t really matter if you stayed on a 5-star resort or not; what’s important is that you spend the night with the best people in your life. I’ve been longing for this night since I started working on February. Time is so precious and life is too short not to spend a day like this.

Around 12:30 in the morning when we decided to change and sleep. Everyone is sleeping at their own pace though it’s kinda hard. Since it’s near the ocean, we can see different ships passing through the ocean and it’s so beautiful to see them at night.


I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and everyone is starting to watch the sunrise. It’s so good to see the sun rises with them. I don’t know but I am so happy eating breakfast with the family. I remember our Cebu trip when we were always eating breakfast at the beach house. Breakfast plus beach is a perfect combination. I don’t know if this also make you happy but I am absolutely love to see it.






Before, when I was still a kid, my happiness is to swim, to eat or to take pictures but now, as I get older, I love seeing my cousins enjoying the beach. I just want to sit down, sip a cup of hot coffee while watching the ocean waves and it makes me feel relax. I don’t feel like using my phone nor take pictures. I just want to stare at the beach, relax my mind and remove the stress. I just want to chill and think of good vibes. Just when I thought I am starting to became an adult person. Hahaha.

Glorymar Vista Resort is a good choice! We feel relaxed, we enjoyed the place and the staffs are kind. I recommend the resort if you’ll have a reunion or team building activities. There were also beautiful villa’s if you were staying for honeymoon or pre-nuptial shoot. The place is instagrammable, indeed!












One factor of staying here at Pagkilatan is the Monte Maria Shrine. It’s so near on the pilgrimage site. After check-out we visited the shrine and took some lovely photos. Since most of them are from Manila and they seldom visit the place, we did a stopover.







That’s a story of our summer escape this 2019. Looks like it became a chill overnight. So happy I got another chance to be with them. Thank you everyone for spending your time. It has been our dream to finally made it since we’re young. And now, we finally making it happen. With the help of God, we can travel together not just here in Batangas City but also around the world.











You may contact Glorymar Vista Resort facebook page for more information:
https://web.facebook.com/tartarbeach/?ref=br_rs

****

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best thing with Filipinos are the happy memories they keep whenever they travel with the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacation is always nice and fun with families together. And tons of foods!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leisure Travel is the most fun activity you can do during summer. Will check this place soon!

    ReplyDelete


  5. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp +2347063836098 or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve Contact him now THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bakit sa swimming pool kayo naliligo hindi sa dagat? Fair question thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We swam on the ocean early in the morning and before we enjoy the pool. Sorry, I didn't upload our pictures there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park