What is Love?


            Love will make you crazy. It will make you stupid nor crazy every time you see the one you love. Everything about someone you love is beautiful; from his good to bad attitude, for you it’s perfect. No one can describe your feeling unless you told it to do so. Love is really a magic and it is really hard to know how to play with it. In love, you will experience something different from your daily life. You will sacrifice, you will get hurt but what makes it glad is that you will feel special and be loved after all.

            There are lots of people define love as they already feel it. Love can be defined if you feel rude, crazy and got hurt for that someone yet you’re too strong after all. Infatuation is a simplest way to say you’re in love. Infatuation and love have a big difference. Infatuation means you’re attracted to that someone and you only want (let me say just for fun and not for a long time) him for a short period of time while love means you want that someone for a long time. You will stare at him and while saying “I want you for the rest of my life.” That’s the difference between love and infatuation.

Romantic movies express love in a fast forward moment. Happy endings are always at the end of the movie. This is such a stupid thing for others but I might say that after some challenges you will also ended up here defining love as the future of yours. This is also the reason why Love is always with Faith and Hope. Through Faith (Faith In God) and Hope (Don’t lose hope) everything is possible, just wait and see because God has something to do with the one we have always been waiting for. 



How do you know if it is love?

            Ask yourself, “Do I really love him?” If you answer it quickly, you don’t love him but you answered it with different thoughts I might say, yes, you are. You really love him. You always think of him, imagining things that may happen if you’re with him and when he’s near, you’ll feel nervous and you can’t do what you want. This is how love affects you and your life. In your personality, you will always feel inspired and (maybe) you will be a good companion in your house. (Trust me, you will) There are many changes that love brings to everyone; from its personality up to its everyday routine.

How do you know if the guy is serious?

            Texting or chatting you is not the basis that a man really likes you. If he likes you, he will find time to spend the rest of his day with you. He will always make you smile and feel love every time you were together. He’s serious when he’s with you and he can’t make anything weird. All he can do is staring at you while you’re looking at something. That’s the most wonderful thing that a man can do to a lady--- to stare at her with love.






Just a simple piece of advice:
            If a woman knows how to respect a man, she will be loved the way he wanted to be. The man will not do something against his lady because he is loved and respected by his partner. Love because you want and not because you need it. It is really a wonderful experience and everyone should feel it. 
Xoxo,
Vanessa

Follow my social media accounts:

Facebook: facebook.com/vanethaaaa
Facebook page: facebook.com/secretsofdora
Twitter/Instagram/Snap chat: @vanethaaaa




***Photos from Google

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park