Baguio City!

BAGUIO CITY, PHILIPPINES
May 23, 2015


               I am a trainee in one of the travel agency in Lipa, Batangas. Actually I am on my last 2 days and we'll be finish the 240 hours. It was May 21 when my supervisor said I'll be joining the Baguio Tour on May 23-24, 2015. According to her, it is our privilege to join the tour because it is part of our training. So.. I joined! May 22, 11pm when we leave the place. We started traveling at exactly 1:00 am. The travel was so long. We took different gas station. I remember the last stop over is in Mexico, Pampanga. We slept, slept and slept. Actually, the clients was from my school also. After 4 hours of sleeping, nagising na ako ng mga 5:30 then I realized were already in Pangasinan. I was shocked because ang ganda ng dinaanan and yun pala ang tinatawag na TPLEX. 

     Bago pa lang siya, actually hindi pa nga siya tapos. It is connected with SCTEX. Ayun, the view was beautiful puro palayan. 30 minutes after that, we reached the exit point in Urdaneta, Pangasinan. Then we travel for about 10-15 minutes to Manaoag. Manaoag, Pangasinan is our first itinerary. We reached Manaoag in an early time so we can attend mass. Hindi lang ako nakasimba because I was too sleepy and hungry. I just bought rosary because collection ko talaga yun kapag pumupunta ako sa mga simbahan. After an hour, we travel to Baguio. It was 7:30 in the morning when we start traveling. But before that, we ate breakfast in Sison, Pangasinan. It is the last town of Pangasinan before La Union. An hour ago, we started to travel again. We're half way in Baguio. Travel time from La Union to Baguio is about 1-2 hours using Marcos Highway but it is more faster in Kennon kaso hindi pwede ang mga bus dun. So while waiting we watched She's Dating the Gangster and our tour guide give us overview kapag dumating ng Baguio. He also tackled the do's and don'ts while traveling. Habang nanonood kami, nafefeel namin yung pag-akyat namin sa bundok. Unti-unting kong nararamdaman na tumataas na kami. It was like a dream come true kasi pangarap ko talaga makarating ng Baguio and I want to see the view there. And after the zigzag's we already reached Baguio City. There is a saying that we you are a first timer, you should not breathe or shout while passing the Marcos Tunnel. We tried to do it but we cant. It was too long but the view was so beautiful. Nadaanan namin ang newly opened na Dinosaur Island sa Baguio and the Holy Land. Sobrang ganda kahit dati pang sikat ang Baguio City. It was then already a populated one but the breeze was still there, malamig pa rin siya. Because it was too traffic medyo nalate kami sa aming estimated time. Its already 11am when we reached our first itinerary in Baguio, The Wright Park.


These are my pictures on the Wright Park. Wright Park is located at the eastern part of the city. It is where you can find the Lagoon. You can take pictures with the St. Bernard, a huge dog and wear the Ifugao costume. You will also use the stairs to reached the lagoon and The Mansion.



 This is The Mansion. The Mansion is located on the eastern part of the city along the Leonard Wood Road and right across from Wright Park. It was built in 1908 for U.S. governor-generals and was destroyed in 1945 during the battle for the liberation of the Philippines. The feeling was like, I wanna go inside because it was so beautiful. As in, sobrang ganda, Gustung gusto kong pumasok sa loob mismo ng mansion. 


    Kaso syempre, we're not allowed to enter kasi its for special occassion only. After The Mansion, we took our lunch at Mines View Park. It was so traffic that day kaya medyo late na din ang lunch namin. Ang ganda din sa Mines View Park. Ang ganda ng views. I didnt took pictures kasi sobrang dami kong nabili so hindi ko na naalala.

            
Dito din makikita ang Good Shepherd Sisters. Kung saan makakabili ng masasarap na pasalubong. Kaso hindi na nga lang kami nakadaan kasi maiiwan na kami ng bus. Hehe. Pero atleast we saw kahit kung saan sya nakalagay.I also didnt took pictures. Sorry po. IT WAS FUN HAVING THE FIRST THREE ITINERARIES. Next stop! PMA, Camp John Hay, Botanical Garden and Burnham Park. Unfortunately, we only reached PMA because it rains. We didnt see the whole PMA. Ang sad nga kahit yung formation nila, hndi namin nakita. Awts! Pero ang saya pa din, ANG LAMEG!Because of what happened, nagpunta na lang kami sa hotel. 5:31 na kami ng nakarating sa hotel, muntik ng mawalan ng reservation. Sobra kasing traffic sa Baguio. Halos 2 oras yata kami sa daan tapos sobrang lamig pero despite of that, happy pa din kami pati ang mga client, We didnt reached other itineraries but the smile on our face can't be replace by something and that ends the FIRST DAY :)

#adVANEtures
#DORAtravels

Comments


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  2. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park