What is Leadership?


#WHAT'S A LEADERSHIP?

Now that I’m a Registered Voter, I may share to you what are my qualifications of a good leader. But before that, what do you mean of a leader? In the dictionary, it says that leader is a person who was able to lead the people of his community.



Uhh yes, I guess but do you think it is the only way? Just to LEAD? Nah! Actually, no its not should be like that. I have given a definition of LEADER when I was assigned to report the topic LEADERSHIP.
L – Love of his work
E – Energetic
A – Adventurous
D – Diligent
E – Empathy
R – Responsible enough to lead his people

L means love of his work. A true leader loves his career or work the first time he entered his passion to lead. If you don’t love leading the people then you should not enter this kind of thing in your life. You enter here because you want to seek another level in your life. You have the passion to; you have a capacity to influence others.

E means energetic. Being energetic of the leader must be the first attitude he may carry. Why do I say so? For me, I don’t like to lead in a boring way. I want my officers to be happy and enjoy our work. I want them to handle stress with a smile that they will not think the bad vibes inside the organization. As a leader, I think the first one to bring the happiness in the organization will come from the team leader. They must influence the organization.

 A stands for adventurous. Adventurous doesn’t mean love to travel a lot but it means that the leader must be brave enough to face different challenges around the organization, to seek for options and accept different suggestions others may say. It may also define to be courageous at all times.

D signifies diligent. Diligent means hard working and it says it all. A leader must say, “Hindi ako susuko sa kahit anong ipagawa sa akin, matiyaga.” That’s one thing about leader, trying hard to do what its best. In every trial, he must face it. It means that, “ano man ang dumating, kayang harapin”

Empathy for E. A true leader understands his organization. Ang isang mabuting namumuno ay naiintindihan ang kalagayan ng bawat isa. He knows how to handle his members in a rightful manner. If someone in the organization has a problem, he (the leader) might asks the member what it is all about and he can give him a time to solve for this.

The last thing about leader is R that stands for Responsible (enough to lead his people). It is simple. Kung hindi ka responsable na magsilbi sa community na hawak mo, then you’re not a leader anymore.

A leader knows how to sacrifice for his people. He may give his 24 hours for his people. Yes, it is really difficult to become a leader but if it is your will, mag-eenjoy ka.
 If one attitude sa definition ng LEADER para sa akin, you’ll fail. Why? A leader is like a tour package, kung kulang ng isa hindi ka mag-eenjoy at magiging masaya.


Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park