What to do after School?

            Today, I’m on my last semester in college and in 10 months’ time I’ll be leaving the college or should I say school life. It feels like exciting but a little bit sad because the next step after graduation is what we call…THE REAL LIFE. Many people said that REAL LIFE is too hard if you don’t have perseverance, self-confidence and faith in God. Real life is where you will face different trials, challenges that will bring you (sometimes) up or down. You should know to be independent more likely handle life by yourself. Your parents are only the guidance for us to know what to do or what to bring.


             Now, I can say that I’m a bit exciting but still nervous on how I will start my own life. I didn’t expect this feeling I have now. I am excited on the different life I will face; how an individual (or a fresh graduate) deal with the new life after school. There are different stories from others that it is fun and you should know what are you really want to do. This will be the basis for your path to success. However, on the other side I am more anxious to the things I really want and what will I do after college. I don’t know where to work, to spend my early years after graduation and what so ever. I know what I want but I’m not really sure about it. I am not sure if this will give me the key to success.

            Yes, I am a fourth year Tourism Management student here in Batangas City. Would you believe me that Tourism isn’t my first choice? When I was in highschool, I am thinking for a course that suits me… first thing on my mind is about computer but my mother didn’t want it at all. She said it is just for boys or a girl like me cannot even do it well until she wants me take BS in Accountancy. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Math and I don’t want computation.  So, I decided to choose what I really want until someone pushed me to take Tourism.

            My auntie told me that I should choose Tourism for me to become a Flight Stewardess where my cousins are a retired one. I am thinking for that course but what I really want is about media or the so-called Multi-Media Arts… I don’t know why I am a fan of it. I love to write, to make something boring like the stories of what we don’t know about media. We have an average life and my parents can’t send to that course so I decided to choose Tourism Management in BSU (Batangas State University) where tuition fee is more affordable than in other school.


            I didn’t expect anything from that course, Tourism Management. What I imagine is how should I socialize to my new classmates and how will I adopt college life. Would it be just the same as highschool? On my early years, it was a little bit fun but it became more and happier when you share your thoughts, smiles and experiences to every classmate you meet every day. It took months before I can say that “I am done adjusting to this kind of world.” The moments you shared on the first day can still remember until your last day in college. As days go along, I became more in love with the course and of course to my classmates I became friends. There are lots of challenges I’d face but I always remember those happy moments we shared from day to day.

            Three years had passed and we still have one more year to spend school life. Though we were (again) about to exit and enter another chapter, we cannot forget those moments we were together. We meet different kinds of people, we went to different places and we share different insights throughout our four years in college. The next question after this is, “What are you going to do after college?” And I’ll ask you (if you’re spending time just to read this), what will you do after graduating college?

            ME? As the owner of this blog, today, I can’t sure what I will do. I don’t know if I will be succeeding this course and will use this to become successful? I will be a Flight Attendant, Manager/Owner of a Resort, Hotel or Travel Agency or anything about my course? Maybe, I will find the way on how I will get through to what I really dreamt of – to become a director/writer. Yes, I rarely say that I want to work to ABS-CBN or GMA and become a writer, director or even P.A. (personal assistant) just to reach my dream. I am too boring for people who don’t love this thing but this really makes me happy. This is my passion and I will make this my career.

            Every story I hear, every movie/teleserye I watched, I analyze its episode and making some conclusion about it. I don’t know why I am interested to those stuffs. Even before ALDUB/Maine came, this passion is my first and my only love. I am hoping and still praying that this fantasy will turn into reality someday. I will do anything just to reach this. Maybe, I can say that this is what I will do after college. If this destined to me, it will happen on the right time and soon I can live on my own dream.

Just a simple piece of advice:


            Find your passion and make it your career. If you’re happy with what you are doing, you’ll be successful. Do not be afraid of telling what you want to do and what makes you happy. This will lead you to have a successful life! And always remember to accept what others see about you. It is not a big thing to make it serious.

Love lots,
Vanessa

P.S. For the grammar, sorry for the wrong grammar or typographical errors.

Comments


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park