To Eat Bulaga

Dear Eat Bulaga,
            Once in a while I didn’t know you at all. I didn’t know that you were the longest running show here in the Philippines (and outside). I only know you have the Sugod Bahay segment which sometimes I can enjoy watching it to. It’s been 19 years since I discovered that you were the most generous TV show I’ve known not being biased because after watching you for almost a year, I realized I was really wrong for making a stupid conclusion before. I know I became so blind to know you first but let me apologize, I’m sorry. I admire all of you for your motivation and strength and you didn’t give up. You reached almost the golden years in Television. I’m glad that I am the new member of the so-called Dabarkads. Thank you for creating a wonderful segment that helps every Filipino to share their daily lives. You’re not just giving them the microphone to speak but you also try to help them, financially. Every story I heard became me more mature to listen to others who were not born to have a good life. Good thing I found you and it helps me to understand more the meaning of life.
            July 4, 2015 is where Maine Mendoza’s first appearance in TV. I wasn’t yet a fan before. Until Aldub came, it took me days before realizing that Aldub is somewhat I need in my life to be happy. July 16, 2015, the genuine and real reaction of Yaya Dub to Alden caught my life in believing to destiny. Since then, I became an avid Aldub fan. From the day I was fan, I never hate for some reason. I never leave them. Hindi ako nagsawa na panoorin ang bawat episode na ipinalalabas nila even outside Eat Bulaga. Guestings, promotions, movies, magazines and even updates on commercial… updated ako, FOR REAL. I was then a true Aldub fan! Every day, marami akong natutunan sa kanila not just in Kalyeserye but also sa mga other host like the life of how a Vic Sotto became so generous to all the people he met. Pati na rin si Tito Sen, Tito Joey and lahat lahat ng kasali sa Eat Bulaga. I was happy when I saw Alden and Maine making us kilig, iyak, tawa and those funny gestures/faces of Aldub…nakakakilig din, actually.
            Maine is real. Her genuine kindness and witty makes me more fall in love with her so deep. Sa sobrang in love ko po sa kanya, ginagaya ko po sya. Her little acts, ginagawa ko po. Kung gaano siya kabait sa ibang tao, tinatry ko palagi na maging mabait at humble sa lahat ng taon na makakasalamuha ko. Many said that I became Maine since I idolized her but I guess, this is my dream to become like her. Lagi kong binabasa lahat ng mga magazines ko na cover ang Aldub. Ang daming good thoughts na sineshare nila. Sabi nga ni Maine, “Be true to yourself. Hindi masamang ipakita kung sino ka talaga. Do more of what makes you happy.”Ilan lang yan sa mga natutunan ko ky Maine. She is different, unique and real. Sabi ko dati, gusto ko isang artista na maging idolo ko… she came! At sobrang napapahanga nya ako every day. Iba iba ang pinapakita nya sa mga tao, sa mga fans nila, sa amin. I am not a member of any fans club of Alden and Maine but I am a solid Aldub fan. Lahat ng mga gusto nila at nagpapasaya sa kanila, ginagawa ko din like what they did. Too sad, I never met them and I don’t have the time nor the money to go to Broadway Centrum and even sa mga guestings/shows nilang dalawa. I am still hoping and praying that someday I’ll met them on the right time and place. I made them inspiration in making poems, blogs and in everything I do.
            To Maine and Alden, thank you for giving us kilig, happiness and hope and make me (again) believe in true love and destiny. Thank you for sharing your time, experiences and the real smile to us. Hindi nyo tinuturing na fans ang mga fans kundi… tinuturing nyo silang family. You guys treat us a family. Sobrang humble nyong dalawa na kahit sobrang sikat na sikat kayo. You still the same. Makita ko lang kayong masaya, masaya din ako. Stress reliever ko kayo sa lahat ng bagay. I know you don’t me at all but I am silent fan. Masaya na ako na mapanood kayo sa TV though palagi akong nagdadasal na sana balang araw mameet ko kayo at makilala nyo ako. May mga ilang bagay na gumawa ako ng tula/sulat para sa inyong dalawa. Pero hindi ko alam kung paano ko mapapakita sa inyo. I am hoping na makapunta sa Broadway Centrum para magkaroon ng photo op pero mas pinagdadasal ko na sana makaclose ko kayo… I don’t know why this things came to my mind pero yun talaga ang gusto ko. There is something on you na hindi lang nakakatuwa kundi nakakagaan ng pakiramdam. I am very glad kapag itong sulat na ito ay mabasa at maappreciate nyo.
            To Eat Bulaga, again, thank you for supporting Alden and Maine on their dreams. You really handle them carefully and unti-unti nyo silang ginagawa na magaling na artista. To the staff, creative head at sa lahat ng nasa likod ng EB, maraming salamat po. Kung bibigyan po ako ng chance ni God… gusto ko po talagang magtrabaho sa inyo not just because of Aldub but because my passion/my dream is to become a director or a writer. To the family of Alden and Maine, thank you for raising them with good hearts. Wala po akong masabi sa inyo kundi maraming salamat at napakabubuti ng inyong mga anak. Nawa’y pagpalain pa po kayo ng Diyos sa lahat ng bagay. And to Maine and Alden, keep up the good work and continue to stay humble and kind sa mga tao and even sa basher, sguro. I hope someday makita ko kayo at makilala nyo ako. Papirma na din ng magazines kasi seriously speaking bumibili din ako ng mga magazines nyo kapag my pera ako. Thank you Alden & Maine! I love you, both!

Nagmamahal,
Vanessa Doce


Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  8. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  9. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Few months ago i got a little problem with my lover which make me and him to break up and i am very happy for Dr Ben to give me a chance for me to smile again right now i am very happy to get my lover back with Dr Ben love spell email him via Dr. Ben WhatsApp him on +2348151642717 or Email him on: Drbenspellcaster@gmail.com....

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several huge fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, and he end up communicating with me over two months I was totally depressed until I found Dr. OKISIN number online and i seek for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours, I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. Dr. OKISIN whatsapp number.. +2348109374702  . or Via:  dr.okisinsolutiontemple@gmail.com   you can also reach him to reunite your marriage.  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park