The Phenomenal Star: The Maine Girl

            She is not just Yaya Dub. She is not just Divina who always crumpled her face like a paper. She is Menggay or Meng or what we always call Maine Mendoza. Her full name is Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza, a 21 year old lady from the province of Sta. Maria, Bulacan. Before, I always asked myself... “Who is my idol? Sino ang babae na iniidolo ko talaga?” Walang pumapasok sa isipan ko. I don’t have that someone who I really idolized. I admire a lot of celebrity but being so obsessed with them is not my hobby actually. She came to us, unexpectedly. Honestly, I am not that familiar to her dubsmash videos before. I was really curious to that of Kalyeserye that’s why I tuned in on Eat Bulaga, a day in August, 2015. I wasn’t expecting something from her. I thought she was just a normal lady, a typical celebrity who acts normally but I was wrong. She’s different. She’s one of a kind celebrity that even other celebrity may admire her wittiness. She came without even notice. I was really shocked when I knew some personal things about her. I tried to read her blogs, to stalk her social media accounts and even her siblings’ account. I became her number 1 fan that moment. I was really in love the way she acts every day. She’s a humble person, a lady who wasn’t born to impress other people. She’s real, genuine and something that we couldn’t imagine we had right now. She was born with a good family and money is not her problem. It’s just she wanted to become a celebrity and to make people happy. How would you describe a lady who always crumpled her face, who does wacky faces in front of the camera and act like she’s not a phenomenal star?
            I really don’t know the reason why really love Maine... maybe it is because she’s just Maine. She’s true to herself and she loves what she’s doing. Despite of her famous, she really didn’t feel it. She’s just a normal young adult who tries to spend her beautiful life with her family, friends and now with fans. Aside from it, I actually see my personality to her. I loved what she loves but I am afraid to show it. One thing I really dreamt of (before) is that I want to have my own blog and to write about something. After she came or Aldub came, I have my own blog. Thanks to Maine for inspiring me to write not just blog but also poems and whatsoever. Maybe, she didn’t know what she had to me...I am really thankful to her. For me, it’s just...”Hindi naman pala masamang ipakita ang gusto mo. Hindi masamang i-share mo sa ang kakayanan mo.” That’s what I learned from Maine. Her blogs inspired me so much. Though, it’s full English I understand how she express herself through it. In every picture, she posted. In every quote, she liked; her tweets and even her Instagram post, I was really amazed.  She picked the best word for her feelings. Hayy. I was deeply in love with her.
                               
            As a teenager like her, (I’m a bit 1 year younger than her) I am really happy that there are still ladies or a person who seems to be contented in her life. I became witty after knowing her. Aside from this, I admire her for being so talented. Crap! She’s really a talented one. She can sing, dance, act, and play drums (which is really seldom to the girls); she knows how to write a beautiful song. She’s perfectly made. Are there any other celebrities who can play drums, sing and dance in one production number? I bet there’s no one. I think I’m crazy with Maine. She’s a virus for me. I can’t stop myself from stalking her all the time nor visiting her accounts and even buying her endorsement products. Sadly, I haven’t met her. I am not a member of any fans club of Maine and Alden but I am an avid fan. I don’t have the time or the money to go to Broadway and to her shows. But I believe that in Gods time, I will meet her.
            It’s been a year since I idolized her but I’ve never met Maine, I was frustrated. Every day, I kept on praying that someday I will meet her, we will became friends (though it will never happen), we will have a selfie together, my magazines will have an autograph sign by her and Alden. I can’t really explain the feeling I have when I started loving her, her personality, her family, friends and even Alden. I envy those fan clubs that already have their snaps with Maine and Alden. I hope I can attend their gatherings, go to Broadway, their shows or live kalyeserye in barangay. I wish I have that experience too. Wishing it too happen. Anyways, it will take years before it will happen pero siguro na maniwala lang ako na mangyayari yun, mangyayari talaga. Sabi nga nila, “If it’s meant to be, it will be.” Hoping also to meet her family and friends. Haaaay! Sana nga!
            To Maine, Hi Maine! If you have given a time reading this, thank you so much because finally, (kahit hindi ko alam) nabasa mo pala to. Thank you, so you might asking kung bakit ako nagpapasalamat sayo. It’s just that you have millions of fan and isa po ako dun. Marami kami na gustong magpasalamat sayo ng ganito. Thank you, Maine! For making us happy. Ang saya lang makita ka araw araw sa TV na nakita, ang sarap sa pakiramdam na marami akong natutunan sayo. Sobrang idol kita, Maine! Hindi ko din alam kung bakit pero ang alam ko, idol kita. Siguro dahil sa personality mo, wittiness, purity of your heart, dedication to your work at napakatalented mo pa. Sabihin na natin na, idol kita na parang pagka-idol mo sa Coldplay. (Btw, I’m a fan of Coldplay, too) Maine, sobrang nakakainlove ka! Babae ako pero natotomboy ako sayo. Araw-araw akong nagdadasal na sana isang araw makita kita, isang araw makausap kita, makakwentuhan, magkaroon ng selfie, snapchat or kung anuman. Yun na sguro ang pinakamagandang mangyayari sa buhay ko. Wala akong maisip na paraan kasi hindi naman ako makapunta ng broad way, hindi naman ako  member ng kahit anong fans club pero araw araw updated ako. Lagi kong tinitingnan ang pages ng Aldub. Masaya na ako kahit ganon lang. Pero, syempre sa isip ko, gusto ko talaga na makita ka sa personal.
            I’m a 4th year Tourism Student here in Batangas and like you, pagiging Flight Attendant din ang gusto ko pero hindi 100%. Ang gusto ko kasi maka-trabaho ka. Joke. Iba kasi ang sadyang pangarap ko. Hehe. Marami kang kwento (based sa mga magazines na binili ko pero konti lang yun) na halos katulad lang din sa akin kaya sobrang idol na idol kita. Thank you, Maine! Thank you for being you. Kasi dun ko narealize na, mas masaya pala kapag pinakita mo lang ang sarili mo at dun ka nila magugustuhan. Salamat sayo.
            I’m excited to meet you, soon! I’m praying that it will happen. Nag-try na ako na sumulat sa Eat Bulaga kaso kelangan daw ay video, hindi ako nakagawa. Sayang nga eh. Nagtry din ako ipaabot sayo yung ilang letters na gnawa ko pati yung poem na gnawa ko for you and Alden pero mukhang hindi mo ata nabasa. Anyway, kung mababasa mo ito, thank you! I’m Vanessa Doce, your avid fan from Batangas.

Congrats, Mister & Missus! @mainedcm @aldenrichards02

Photo grabbed from Metrophoto, Manny and April Photography, Maine's SC, Nate Gonzaga

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, is exactly 1year my lover came back to me, I’m letting you know how i got my ex back because this Christmas holiday everyone need there love ones around them not just your love ones but your lover, a year ago i was heartbroken and i knew i could not spend the holiday alone that is when i was looking for how i can make my lover come back to me so that we can make things right, to cut the long story short on a faithful day i came across the details i will be dropping on the internet, someone talking about how she got her ex back so i took this details I’m dropping via email: drosasu25@gmail.com or +2347064365391 and i contact him and i told him that i want my lover to come back to me, today I’m with my lover. Thanks you Dr. Osasu TEMPLE for the help.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME





    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete


  11. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp +2347063836098 or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve Contact him now THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park