The Ultimate Bae: ALDEN

Yeah, after Maine I decided to make for Alden since I really admire him also. Here it goes...          
       Alden Richards who was born Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr. is 25 year old guy currently residing in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, one of the hottest actor in showbiz industry. Alden (or sometimes RJ) is the second son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Faulkerson. He is known for his dimple and tisoy look. For some reasons, I really didn’t know Alden… yeah, I saw him before when I was still a fan of Tween Hearts but I don’t like him. He’s still young and not that attractive until Aldub came. I was shocked when I saw him so handsome and attractive today. To be honest, I’m not a fan of him even before. I thought he’s just like any other heartthrobs today. I was wrong. Iba pala siya. Ibang-iba. I realized he was my dream guy. A guy who is every girl is dreaming of. Grabe, seryoso po ako ditto. I know Aldubnation will agree with this. As I become a fan of Aldub, I kept on buying their magazines, reading articles about their personal life, watching their interviews (including teleseryes, commercial, movies etc) and the like. Sobrang naiinspire ako ky Alden habang tumatagal; mas lalo akong naiilove sa kanya inside and out. Five years before he met Maine, I’ve seen his dedication to work; his hardwork, patience and being professional. Hindi ko man nakita (literally) yung paghihirap nya but I saw his happiness and gratefulness noong naging successful lahat ng pinaghirapan nya. Being into that kind of situation is never easy. I salute him for being so patient. He never fails to believe in God. Hindi siya sumuko sa kahit anong failure na natanggap niya. What I love about Alden is… Marunong siyang bumalik sa mga taong pinagkakautangan nya ng loob. He seems so very grateful, thankful & blessed. Napakabuti nyang tao. Wala kang masasabi na masama sa kanya.

            Alden is really the ultimate bae. From the looks, the charm, the attitude until the bottom of his heart. He’s really a perfect guy for us! Kung pwede lang ipaduplicate si Alden makikipila ako para lang magkaroon ng isang Alden Richards. His famil, friends and workmates are very lucky to have Alden. I’m thanking his mom for raising Alden. Akala ko wala ng lalaking katulad niya. Since Alden’s success is here, I might say HE DESERVES EVERYTHING. Lahat ng natatanggap niya, deserve niya. Deserve nya rin minsan ang pahinga. Hehe. I will not question his hectic schedule because matagal niya itong pinangarap. Sobra sobra pa. Aside from it, would you imagine how humble he is after all? Ano ba yan, Alden! Despite of your success, sobrang bait at humble mo pa din. Anyway, I’m happy that all his Mom’s dream came true and also, hindi lang kasi success ang ibinigay nya even lovelife. This maybe the reason why he wanted you to become an actor, you’ll meet the love of your life.
            Patience, hardwork and wait for the right time is the key to success. God knows are destiny. Honestly, I didn’t believe in destiny at all until… Aldub came. Nabago lahat when Alden & Maine met. I remember, I’m surfing the net, reading & watching interview of Alden… he wished that in 2015 lovelife will came. It’s so happen that Maine came, July 2015. Ang galling!!! God answered your prayer. Destiny talaga kayo para sa isa’t isa. Wala na kaming masabi sa inyo. Loveteams are usually paired with a reason kasi bagay or my chemistry. But then, Aldub was accidentally paired during a segment. They didn’t even know each other personally and this leads to genuine chemistry of the two. Lalo na kay Alden na mas nakilala natin sya after Aldub. He can now express his true identity to us, to his fans. Aldun helped him a lot; Maine did. Alam mo ba ung feeling na hindi mo maexpress ang feelings mo about the two when they met lalo na ung mas lalo nilang nakikilala ang isa’t-isa. Personally kinikilig ako, natutuwa ako, naiinspire ako, naiinlove ako sa kanila. Grabe! Sobra! Sorry for being addicted pero totoo po talaga. I’ve never been so addicted like this before. The two became my inspiration and happiness sa lahat ng aking gagawin.
            Sobrang nakakalungkot lang kasi never ko pa sila nakikita or nakakapagpapicture man lang. Pero hindi ako susuko kasi alam kong baling araw, mangyayari din yun. Sobra sobra pa sa inaasahan ko. Mababasa din nila lahat ng mga gingawa ko para sa kanila.


To Alden,
            Keep on being humble! Hindi ko maexplain yung feeling ko everytime na nakakabasa ako ng good words about you. Grabe ka, Alden! Anghel ka ba? Sobrang bait mo, as in! I admire you for that. Thank you for inspiring us and for taking care of Maine. You deserve all the success today. Don’t forget to take a rest, Alden okay? Health is wealth. Enjoy everything! I hope to see you, soon!





To Alden & Maine,
            Keep on giving us inspiration. Thank you for letting us know the real Richard & Nicomaine. I know you are happy with each other kahit hindi nyo sabihin alam namin na you care for each other. Enjoy every bit of your life, the success, fame and everything. Hoping to have a memorable selfie, photo op, signature with you! Hoping that when it comes, magkaroon tayo ng lil conversation and I’ll be the happiest fan ever! Hindi nyo man ito mabasa ngayon, I hope soon! Thank you for everything, Aldub! Thank you for giving us happiness, kilig everyday. I love you both! More power and don’t forget to take a rest. Good luck sa Destined to be yours and to upcoming movies and projects.










Photos from Nate Gonzaga, YES Magazine, Mega Magazine, Maine Mendoza's IG, Alden Richards' Facebook account, Eat Bulaga, Timeless 2016, Aldenatics, Inside Showbiz

Comments


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park