Congratulations and you did it, Dora!


            These past few days I became active on writing... Thanks to my laptop for being able to use it again. I have a hard time finding the perfect moment to post this (our graduation pictures were still not on ours). I still need to wait for it. But now, I’m able to post it since the pictures were already here. It took me days before I finished this blog entry.

            It’s mandatory that a graduate should post something about their school experiences and achievements on social media. I tried to post too but I want it to make more dramatic and sincere. That’s why I decided to share it on my blog.

            June 13, 2017, the perfect time came; a day I’ve really prayed and signify that I can call myself unemployed... Time flies really fast and I can’t explain my feelings being into that. I feel so happy that finally I reached this point. You don’t know how glad I’m now.



            Every now and then, I always wanted to go back to where I started – my previous teachers. I want to thank them for being one of the best teachers. When I was in elementary, I remember how lazy I am to attend in school. I was afraid when our service hasn’t arrived yet. I was crying that time! However, elementary days are special that I met true friends; I was also an honor student receiving medals and certificates. I graduated high school at St. Bridget College; yes, a Catholic school. What this school memorable is that SBC taught me how to become a better (religious) person. I can say that half of me am because of what I’ve learned at SBC. Though, I have big adjustments but I enjoyed it so much.

            COLLEGE IS NEVER EASY. It will shape you into the real world. First few days of my college are not good. I am really shy and introvert (as always). I’ve met my first friends – Princess and Anna Marie.  I was second Year College when I met my TKB friends and Pabebe Boys. I decided to hang out and socialize with them. BS in Tourism Management is not my real choice; I was blinded by graduating a Tourism course will put you into a Flight Attendant. Things changed and I started to like this amazing course. You’ll experience having Tour Guiding, World Tourism, Events Class, different exposure tours and the like. I’m glad to share that I had my internship at Joy Voyage Travel and Tours (for 240 hrs) and at Cabin Crew Division of Philippine Airlines Inflight Center (for 360 hrs). We went to Ilocos Region and Palawan for our exposure tours. I had also the chance to experience different team buildings and enrichment program. And this is really stressful because of you’ll need a lot patience and effort. There were times that I want to give up because of shitty paper works plus damn exams that is really so hard. I experience messing up with my classmates because of stress. I guess these were only challenges.

            FOURTH YEAR FEELS started when we grouped into three for the research paper. It’s very hard to choose whom I want to be with but I ended up choosing Cindy and Rian. (You can read my other blog post about how did we finished our thesis). And we finally made it until the end. Kudos to my two buddies!

            So, here I am wearing my black toga accompanied by pink hood and cap walking down the stage and in few minutes accepting my diploma. After all the struggles, finally I can now call myself unemployed... For all those struggles and hard works, for all those times I’ve cried really hard, for all the ups and downs, this is the fruit of my hard work. I can’t explain my real feelings whenever I imagine how this happened; how I ended up achieving this piece of success. Naalala ko yung mga panahon na talagang gusto ko ng sumuko, feeling ko mababaliw na ako, pakiramdam ko hindi ko na kaya at gusto ko ng sumuko. Pero naisip ko na ang mga magulang ko nga hindi sumusuko na pag-aralin kami, ako pa ba na mag-aaral na lang ng mabuti. At marami ding mga bata ang gusting makapag-aral bakit ko pa gugustuhing sumuko. After all the negative thoughts, I ended up thinking positive ways.



            In this success, I learned that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, IF YOU BELIEVE. If you want to achieve something, never ever try to give up. When I first entered college, sabi ko lang sa sarili ko na gusto kong maging scholar kasi malaking bagay talaga yun sa pag-aaral ko pati na din sa mga magulang ko. I became a scholar, University Scholar and Batangas City Government Scholarship Program (BCGSP) Scholar for 3 consecutive years. It happened! I really didn’t know that it will happen. I started dreaming to become a CUM LAUDE because my grade seems good. But, this dream turned into nightmares when one of my subjects failed (I’ve received a grade of 3.00). I believe that it was fate in which I will not become a CUM LAUDE.

            I accepted that fact though it really hurts my heart. So, I continued being myself, doing what I Love, what is right, helping others in their needs and continue to share my thoughts on others. I became a Documentation Officer of LTSP, a Tourism Organization and a Leader in our class, this maybe the reason why I received Leadership Award; I can handle my colleagues and truly a model. The best part of being a college student is when we became the BEST THESIS AWARDEE for Tourism Management Department. This is really one of the best awards we’ve ever received. Lahat ng mga sakripiyo, gastos at paghihirap namin, nawala dahil talagang napawi sa award na iyon.

            I am now a Degree Holder.  Finally, unemployed na ako at unti unti ng matutupad ang mga pangarap ko pati pangarap ng mga magulang ko sa akin. I want to spend this blog entry to the people behind my success. I want to thank:


            Our dear Almighty God, sa lahat ng laban ko, sakripisyo ko, mga pag-iyak ko, Ikaw lang ang nakakaalam. Sa dami ng mga hiniling ko panalangin ko, hindi mo po ako binigo palagi. Mas lalo akong naniniwala na lahat ng bagay ay nangyayari sa tamang panahon na itinakda mo. Ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit nakuha ko lahat ng mga natatanggap ko ngayon. Hindi man ako madalas magsimba pero araw araw naman akong nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng mga blessings na binigay mo sa amin/akin. Sorry sa lahat ng mga kasalanan na ginawa ko. Thank you sa lahat, Papa God! The best ka! I remember myself crying so much on you kasi sobra sobra ang binigay mo sa akin. Thank you so much po!! Wag kayong mag-alala dahil lahat ng ito ay ibabalik ko sa inyo sa paraan na gusto nyo – ang kabutihan at pagmamahal sa kapwa! I love you po!!

            To my beloved parents, hindi tayo kasing yaman ng iba, kasing ganda ng bahay na meron sila, kasing dami ng sasakyan na inilalabas nila pero mayamang mayaman tayo sa pagmamahal sa loob ng bahay. I am so proud that I have parents like you! They don’t know how lucky I am we have you! 1 down na kayo. All of my achievements, para sa inyo yun. Hindi pa dito natatapos kasi simula pa lang ito. Alam kong hindi kayo makapaniwala sa kalokohan na ginawa ko (yung sa blog) pero ‘Nay ‘Tay, nanalo tayo! First prize pa!! Akalain nyo yuuun! Cash Prize pa. Hahaha! More cash prizes pa, susubukan ko. Mahal na mahal ko kayo at lahat ng achievements ko para sa inyo. Maraming Salamat sa suporta at pagmamahal!



            To my two siblings, Ate & Kuya, Zyrus & Zyryll and to my supportive Tito & Tita and their children, my cousins and relatives, Thank you so much sa support nyo guys, financially and emotionally and spiritually! Kung wala kayo, wala din ako. Thank you sa tiwala na ibinigay nyo sa akin. Thank you sa pagmamahal na ramdam na ramdam ko. I am also proud that you’re my family. I love you so much!!


            To my Elementary, High school and fellow graduates (TKB and Pabebe, Cedrick, Angelica, & Tita May Mendoza) you’re more than enough! You’re part of this success because without you I can’t receive all of this. Thank you for the friendships we had! I hope kahit na graduate na tayo, we’re still friends. I love you guys!!





            To my teachers and especially my College professors: Sir Elroy, Mam Phoebe, Sir Ahiezer, Mam April and the rest, Grabe! Kung hindi po dahil sa pagpapahirap nyo, hindi ko po matetest ang kakayahan ko. Sa lahat ng mahihirap na exams, maraming projects, sunod sunod na deadline, patong patong na photo copy na kelangan sauluhin, worth it lahat ng iyon. Worth it lahat ng puyat, stress at pagod na araw araw naming nararamdaman. Alam ko na ang dahilan kung bakit kayo ganun kastrict kasi para din sa amin ito. Worth it lahat mga Mam/Sir. Don’t worry po dahil lahat ng mga tinuro nyo ay aking isasaisip at isasapuso dahil kung hindi dahil sa inyo, baka wala lahat ng ito. Mahal ko po kayo at marami pong salamat!


            I am so grateful! Lahat ng pangarap ko, natupad. From my internship at PAL up to receiving my diploma, I am beyond happy. Ibang klase ang saya na nararamdaman ko sa mga oras na to. Hindi ko malahad lahat ng nararamdaman ko pero lubos ang pasasalamat ko sa lahat ng tao na tumulong sa akin. Until now, I can’t imagine how all of this happened but everyone says that your determination, courage and patience and nagdala sayo sa lahat ng achievements na natatamasa mo. I am proud of myself and my achievements! Thank you!!!
            Advice: Minsan na akong sumuko, muntik na akong nagpatalo pero hindi ko hinayaan na mawala lahat ng pangarap ko. Sabi nga nila, If others can, why can't I? Nangarap lang din ako noon pero sa awa ng Diyos, tinupad nyang lahat ito ngayon. Seek God always!











DOCE, Vanessa Franco
13-27070
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
Leadership Awardee
Best Thesis Awardee
Dean’s Lister








Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park