Thesis Eat

            Okay! So, I’m back from my last entry here… It’s been a long time! I’ve had so many damn reasons why I didn’t posts any entry. I am busy with my requirements at school (perks of being a grad-waiting student) and aside from that, my laptop which happened to leave me for almost two weeks.
            Anyway, I’m back with my words again and I wanna share to you guys the journey of our thesis (research paper) and tips could you (readers) possibly get it from me. Yes, I know all of you are familiar with this stuff and I guess you’re curious how it is made. (talaga ba? Hehe.)  If you’re taking a bachelor degree, you’ll probably make one!  So, how did it started?

HOW DID WE START THIS?
            All of the ideas were come from the brilliant authors of the paper. It’s us!  We need to group ourselves into three whether it’s your friends or not; you should need to have a group mate. I don’t know the reason why I choose Cindy and Rian as my group mates though they were my friends in school. Whatever reason it is, I’m happy how they helped our thesis reached its finish line. Dissertation or thesis will start from the title. Rian and I went to the library to read some unpublished thesis and get some ideas on how we will make our title. It’s kinda hard since we have hard time thinking where we should do the thesis. In browsing, you should need to scan the whole thesis for you to understand how they come up to the title. In our case, we browse different paper works and didn’t read the thesis that’s why we didn’t understand. However, we did a great job in finding our thesis title. It was then presented as “Maintenance and Operations of Selected Resorts in Bauan: Basis for Promotional Enhancement.” That’s how our work started.


             Things changed! And our works are going deeper and deeper. The title and even the content were also changed after the pre oral defense! We also started to make the questionnaire. The questionnaire seems to be difficult to make since it will be based on different books’ it was also validated with different experts. Sobrang hirap po magayos nung sa questionnaire. You’ll need a lot of patience, time and effort. So, I guess be patient at all times.  After the validation of questionnaire, you need to start the dry run to test the reliability of the study. Trivia: You cannot start the dry run unless your statistician told to do so. The dry run will be done based on your research environment. Ours is at Lemery, Batangas since our place for survey is at Bauan and Mabini, Batangas. After dry run, the data were collected and send it to statistician for the result. When you pass the reliability test, you can now start the actual survey. Now, it is our time to start the actual survey but some problems came up! Most resorts in Bauan aren’t open to be part of any study so we need to approach our statistician on how we will solve the problem. She was then presented clearly how it happened – Expand the actual survey to the nearby municipality to complete the number of respondents. And then, it happened! We expanded our actual survey to Mabini, Batangas. After thorough survey, the data (again) were collected and interpreted by our statistician. She then gave the results and explained how it will be presented.



            At first, “hindi namin maintindihan”, “hindi naming alam kung paano sisimulan, tatapusin at bakit ang hirap gawin” These were the words we said when we started interpretating the data. Grabe, ang hirap! Yung tipong kahit ako, kahit sila, kahit may kaharap na kaming thesis na pwedeng guide, hindi pa rin namin maintindihan. However, it was at first interpretation kasi after ilang try naming na maintindihan, unti unti naming nagagawa at naiintindihan lalo na nung pinacheck na naming sa aming adviser. Our thesis started to walk on his feet kasi nagkakaroon na sya ng laman kahit paano. It was presented to our adviser for checking the formats and the content para maging handa for the final defense. It took us months before the final defense. Medyo nakakahinga ng konti kasi nakakaraos kami kahit paano.



            I guess, it’s destiny that we were the first one to have the final defense. Ang hassle lang for us that our final defense is January 3, 2017… after holiday break. So, parang paano ba ito? Kakatapos lang ng holidays tapos mag-aaral pa kasi final defense. We spend a day to understand lahat ng kelangan for final defense. We were so damn nervous that time, that moment! Hindi ko maexplain ang ginagawa ko ng mga oras na yun hanggang sa makapagdefense na kami. I feel so helpless right after the defense. I felt frustrated because of what happened but I’m still grateful that my two buddies knew our thesis well. Job well done for us, that day! Some kind of tip, you should know every detail of your paper on the day of final defense. And don’t hesitate to share your thoughts about anything.



            The crucial part of our thesis is the revision after final defense. We need to have our internship. I was blaming myself for not arranging our thesis days after the defense. It was difficult to work on your paper while you were on your ojt days. Sobrang mahirap for us that time lalo na’t kaming tatlo ay nasa Manila lahat. So, we need to have connections in school in Batangas for us to pass the paper to our panelists. Grabe! It was one of the most difficult part for us that time. I really cried at our condo; trying my best to work on our thesis then pass it on my group mate on where he/she will bring it on school. God is really good that we already finished our ojt. So when I came back to Batangas I started doing it again because the deadline had been already passed. I tried my best to make it by myself para matapos na.  I have to work on by myself since my two group mates were still busy on their ojts. There were times that I have to go to school to get the paper and yet I was then scolded by the panelist. Mali daw yung ginagawa namin. Grabe, ang sama sa pakiramdam nung mga panahon na napapagsabihan ako  and I can’t really talk to my group mates that time. Grabe! Wala na akong choice, I need to do it by myself. Most of the times, I will sleep at dawn para lang matapos ko na at maipasa ko na the next day. Maraming beses na gusto ko ng sumuko kasi napapagod na ako, wala akong kadamay but they insisted that I should never give up and everything will fall into place.
***
            May 16, 2017 when we passed our thesis to the librarian and the next day when we passed it to the research coordinator; we felt so much happiness that time! Sobrang saya! Finally, we really made it! We’re done and all our hard works paid off! Worth it lahat ng away at sama ng loob sa isa’t isa. I thought it was just the end of everything… the end of our thesis…


            A message came from one of our dear professors, “Anong title ng thesis nyo at sinong proponents?” My mind keeps on asking why he asked our thesis title. What is happening? I became curious and asked Sir Elroy why. He said that our thesis is nominated on the BEST THESIS. Wuuueeeyt, WHAT? BEE-ST THESIS? WAIT? BEST THESIS? TALAGA? PAANO? I was shocked; really shocked. Akalain mo yun! Ginive up ko na yung ma-best thesis kami! I then said that, “Kung para sa amin yun, ibibigay yun”  And then I was surprised, Thursday afternoon. Jusko po! Best thesis daw kami! Para sa amin pala yun! I keep on asking my niece to slap my face baka nanaginip lang ako, baka niloloko lang ako. Recognition came in and I can’t really explain how it happened even my group mates. They were asking, “Paano nangyari yun beshy?” I even don’t know the reason why. However, I am very thankful, blessed, grateful to those who helped us reach this achievement. I am very thankful to the Lord for giving me such unexpected achievement na akala ko hindi ko na maabot. Buong akala ko wala ng pag-asa, tapos na. Hanggang dun na lang. I even realized na this is why kung bakit hindi kami nag-group picture nung nakuha na yung thesis naming... yun pala, sa recognition day namin gagawin. Grabe lang! Umaapaw na saya. Worth it lahat ng pagod, puyat, stress, gastos at pag-aaway naming tatlo. Worth it lahat ng mga naramdaman ko nung napapagsabihan ako, nung mga panahon na umiiyak talaga ako kasi napapagod na ako, nung mga panahon na nagsusumbong na ako sa Mama ng kagroup ko kasi nayayamot na ako sa kanya, worth it lahat! As in lahat ng sakripisyo ko/naming sa thesis na to. Masaya na ako na matapos naming to pero my bonus pa, BEST THESIS! Grabee! Sobra sobra naman po!!








            I will give you such tips  na natutunan ko while doing our thesis...
            Tips: (1) Be patient at all times. In doing a thesis paper, patience is really need kasi kelangan mong maghintay, maghintay at matatapos din lahat yan. (2) Learn how to make time and effort. Bes, kung wala kang time para gawin ang thesis nyo. You can’t do it well. Effort? You need so much effort para matapos yan. Hindi lang kasi isang libro o tao ang kekelanganin mo. Hndi lang din isang araw at oras yan para matapos. In searching for resources, learn how to make effort na maghanap ng reliable sources. (3) Understand your paper well. Hindi mo matatapos ang papel nyo kung hindi mo sya naiintindihan. Pilitin mong maintindihan yan kahit paunti unti. (4) Don’t mess up with your group mates. It’s common na magkakaway away kayo or magkakasamaan ng loob pero dapat after ilang araw o oras, bati na kayo. Kahit kasi moral support kelangan mo. Don’t wait for his/her na tulungan ka. Gawin mo na yung kaya mo kasi sayang ang time. Intindihin nyo lang ang isa’t isa. (5) Don’t mind the money pagdating sa thesis. Sobra talagang magastos ang thesis simula simula hanggang dulo. Mind you, kung my paraan kang alam para makatipid better if you do it. Lastly, you need a prayer. Seek God for your guidance, strength and courage para matapos nyo ang thesis nyo. All is well!!!

            Message:
            To those who helped us: to our dean, panelists, adviser and all the people in school who gave us success (such as BEST THESIS), thank you so much for the privilege! It was an honor that you choose us. Hindi po kami makapaniwala sa binigay nyo pero maraming salamat!

            To our parents, relatives and classmates (especially Cedrick, Nichelle, Angelica, TKB and Pabebe Boys), thank you for the moral support! Thank you for the comfort noong mga panahon na sobrang kelangan naming kayo. You’re one of the reasons why we made it to this. Part na din kayo ng thesis namin. Thank you so much po sa lahat ng prayers lalo na sa Tita May na sa tuwing masama talaga ang loob ko Rian ay nakikinig sya sa akin. Thank you so much, Tita! Tiniis ko talaga ng bongga si Rian para sa inyo!! I love you tita!!!

            To Cindy and Rian, you two gave everything you can! You did a great job, too! Nakita ko kung paano nyo pinilit intindihin ang thesis natin. Nakita ko ang effort nyo para matapos din natin to. Kahit pa sabihin nyo/nila na mas marami ang effort ko still I want to congratulate you kasi hindi tayo nag-iwanan. Yung success ko, success nyo din. Hindi naman nila alam kung paano natin ginawa to. Hindi nila alam na kayo yung nagmomotivate sa akin para magawa ko yung mga dapat iedit. I am thankful that you were my group mates! Proud ako sainyo!! Kung hindi si Cindy at Rian ang kagroup ko, hindi tayo magiging best thesis. I love you two!! Thank you so much and Congratulations!!!


            To our God, mahal na mahal kita! I love you po sobra and thank you for everything!!! The best ka!!!!

Operation of Selected Beach Resorts in District II: Basis for Enhanced Quality Service
BS in Tourism Management
By: Dapat, Cinderella H., Doce, Vanessa F., Mendoza, Rian C.
Best Thesis Awardee

More pictures: https://web.facebook.com/vanethaaaa/media_setset=a.1214540438575144.1073741915.100000575991285&type=3

xoxo
Vane

Comments


  1. HOW I GET REUNITED WITH MY HUSBAND AFTER DR TAKUTA HAS HELPED ME.

    A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP

    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK AFTER 48HRS, AM SO HAPPY;

    HE LIVES IN SOUTH AFRICA . AM FROM USA GEORGIA ATL, YOU CAN GET HOLD OF HIM ON THIS EMAIL takutaspellalter@gmail.com OR whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also curesn and heals:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park

How to heal a Broken Heart