The Coolest Gang in Town meets the Abandoned Fantasy World

Hi! So, Dora is finally back! Thank you for my impacted teeth that I had to take a mini surgery and I had to rest for awhile. Dora is back and guess what? I have this half day road trip with my friends. It's been two months since we graduated from college and we really miss each other as we seldom meet. It was Tuesday morning when a friend of mine messaged me on my facebook account saying he wanted to have  a get together. He was my beshy actually and yes, I really missed them so much. Then he also send the video of the Abandoned Fantasy World. So, I tried to messaged my other friends, tried to call them, text them and even encouraged them so join... since MINSAN LANG TO MGA BES. So, before lunch came, everything is set. We were almost complete and we decided to meet by 1'00 o'clock in the afternoon at Mcdo Lawas. Eto na mga bes!!

I was really young when I first step on Fantasy World. I was more like 3 or 4 years old that time and the only memory I remember is the dragon and the castle. I was really longing for that day to come that I'll go inside the Fantasy World. So, I was lucky that it came true and what it makes special is that... I'm with my coolest friends.

Fantasy World is a theme park located in Lemery, Batangas, just a four-hour drive away from Manila. Built in 2001, it was once owned by a businessman who was forced to leave it unfinished due to financial problems. Visitors can enjoy the sight of a medieval-themed castle, colorful rides, condotels, and other attractions such as tree houses connected by a hanging bridge, and a tower where they can go and feel like Rapunzel. It looks like Fantasy World attempted to be the Disney World of the Philippines and was designed to be the grandest theme park in the country, but since its construction was never finished, everything remained just a fantasy. http://pop.inquirer.net/2017/05/fantasy-world-abandoned-theme-park-disney-world-of-ph/ 
We have two cars that time.. Rian's (where I'm with) and Niño's (where my other friends are with) We leave Batangas City almost 2:00 pm in the afternoon.  It was kinda traffic so the hell with those road widening. The most exciting part of this trip is the stories you shared, the laughter you give inside the travel. We were really happy that time. We share different kinds of stories plus the music playing as the background. Haaay, so lucky to have my lovely friends!   We arrived at Lemery exactly 3:45pm in the afternoon but we need to wait for Niño and company since they were late that time (because of other matter).



Finally! We're here! I'm not gonna tell you how we spend our day there because I can't express the  feelings I've felt that day. I was beyond happy and grateful that I have friends like them. What I like about our trip is that... I never imagined that "that day" will came; that I'm gonna spend a half day with them; that I'm gonna share my stories and genuine smile to them. It was actually one of the happiest day of my life! I may not share to you every detail but through this photos you'll surely picture out  the happiness we gained from this trip.





WHAT WE DID:
We took photographs, videos and shared different stories. We roamed around the whole place living every minute of that day. 






What was the most exciting part of this trip?
It's when a car key was locked out inside. So cute that we tried to spent a little time helping each other how to solve that small problem. HAHAHA! After that incident, we spent every minute. That made the trip very memorable.

What was the lesson gained from this trip?
It's not where you go, it's when whom you are with. Treasure every moment that you can spend your time with family and friends. Mas maganda yung biglaan, bes! Walang nasasayang na oras at panahon. Hahaha! 

 HOW TO GET THERE?
    We were actually in a private vehicle that time. I think it's a 3-4 hr drive from Manila to Lemery via Diokno Highway or Payapa Rd. You may use Waze application then put "Fantasy World, Lemery Batangas"

     If you're going to commute, here's how:
  • Ride a bus going to Balayan / Calatagan / Nasugbu
  • Drop off at “Boundary” (Boundary of Nasugbu and Alfonso, Cavite)
  • Ride a jeep going to Lemery and ask if it’s via Diokno Road
  • Drop off at Fantasy World
Entrance Fee:
1,000 (package rate: so better if you want to get here, find friends or family; more or like 9-10 persons; 100 each person if you were 10 persons going here)

Food and drinks is not allowed inside but be sure you'll bring since it is very tiring to laugh and get around the whole area.

Bring your gadgets! Bring your best gadgets and your best pose! You'll really love the place. Every corner of the place is instagrammable.

If you're not really into fantasy, bet! You're going to love and understand the fantasy as well.

What you will see here:
"Rapunzel, put down your hair!" Here's a glimpse:



















Photo Taken by:
Nowil Harvey ( +Nowil Harvey , @nowilharvey )
Nichelle Lorenzo ( @nichellelorenzo )

So, what are you waiting for? Go and call your friends and plan your next trip!! 

Comments

  1. It would be very nice if the owner continued this project. But a thousand per tour isn't bad at all. I did not know that they ask that price for the entrance fee. We always see that every time we go to Tagaytay. Maybe one day, we'll have the courage to stop by and wander. :D Thanks for sharing Vanessa. :)

    LOVE from MYXILOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Lady_Myx, you would really love the place when you visit it. I think at this time, they were still trying to renovate the place. Sooner or later Fantasy World will be the real Disneyland of the Philippines. Hoping that you find time to drop by at Fantasy World.

      Delete

  2. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park