Tuesdate featuring Jovita Cafe


             Hello, I’m back! It’s been awhile since I last made a blog entry. Sorry for being so lazy to update my blog; you know it’s kinda hard for me to write something because of my working hours. Anyway, so how’s 2018 everyone? Hope you’re doing great for the beginning of the year.
            Yes, it’s Tuesday and my day off! After my graveyard shift, finally I can now relax and spend this day just for myself only – me time. I decided to spend it with my besties – Viviene and Ally and we actually had a tuesdate at Jovita Cafe.
            For years, cafe became trendy. There are lots of cafe businesses located here in Batangas City in which millennial love to go to. Teens spend their break time going to cafe doing school works; having different instagram poses and want to experience a new taste of food. Well, this is the new generation. I can say that you will choose what kind of cafe you would prefer to try to. In this blog, I choose Jovita Cafe; it’s my first time in this coffee house and I want to try their best sellers.

            Jovita Cafe’s first branch is located at New Access Diversion Road, Sta. Clara, Batangas City. This is the very first branch while the second branch (in which we came to) is located at National Road, Pallocan West, Batangas City. This cafe offers coffee, sandwiches and pastas that we will really love.



            We came to Jovita at around 3:00 pm and ordered the food for about 15-20 minutes. That was really long for first timers; we really don’t know the best sellers and what to eat. It’s hard for me to pick food because of my braces (taray, braces pa more). At the end of the discussion on which food to choose, finally we have now the orders. Jovita Cafe offers Packed/ Bulk order meals for minimum of 20 pax that you will personally choose; they also serves all day breakfast meals like longganisa and bangus partnered with rice and traditional omelette. They also offers salad, pastas, soups, jovita coolers and frappes. What I like in this cafe is that they had delivery and accepts small meetings and events.



            We ordered spicy seafood, carbonara and alfredo pasta paired with basket of fries and wedges. Uhh, I regret having my braces now. I love foods lalo na kapag ganitong mga moment. Hahaha! Anyway, kinaya ko sya kahit sobrang hirap.


            The food tastes really well especially Spicy Seafood Pasta (for those who love spices, this is a good one). Also, alfredo pasta and the creamy carbonara. I also love the starters: wedges and basket of fries. Sabi nga ng bestie ko, “Sulit yung binayad natin ah?” Busog na busog kasi talaga kami plus the ambience of the place is quite peaceful.

         


          Aside from the food, the place is good. So peaceful and perfect for meetings, events and doing school works. There is an unlimited WIFI all over the area; smoking area is also located outside the place. In addition to that, the site of the cafe is located near the highway, you can see it easily; nearby the church and the mall. Because of the beautiful place, we became instant models. HAHA!  





            I recommend Jovita Cafe for all those who love to date, bond with friends and also perfect for Valentine’s Day. Hindi ako nagsisisi sa mga kinain ko sa Jovita, absolutely not. I am really satisfied and happy with the foods, the place and accommodating staffs. Job well done for Jovita Cafe! Now, reserved your seats, this is really recommendable! 










            As we will leave the cafe, ayoko pang umalis. Ang saya eh kahit wala ka ng pagkain, gugustuhin mo pa din umorder. I was literally like that but we need to leave for the next get up! We decided to had a side trip at SM Batangas. Kanta kanta at shopping shopping ganon! Ang yaman ng mga nini. HAHAHAHAHA!



            To end this blog, I am happy that I already made a blog entry again; happy that I’m full relaxed with my day off; glad that I spend my half day with my friends. I enjoyed a lot this day after all the stressful weeks; bawing bawi na po! This is what I want you know, don’t be so work alcoholic – spend a day to relaxed, to do things that will satisfy you or those things that you really love. Happiness can be gain from moments like this. You had a work and money now, spends it wisely. Hindi sa mga material na bagay nakukuha ang saya kundi sa mga bagay o pagkakataon na hindi mababayaran ng pera. That’s it!

            Thank you for reading! For more information about Jovita Cafe, here’s facebook page and contact numbers for inquiries.

Facebook page: https://facebook.com/jovitacafe
Email: jovitacafe8@gmail.com
Website: http://jovita-cafe.letseat.at/
For deliveries: (043) 984-4776 - Diversion Branch
                          (043) 980-5227) - Pallocan Branch

                                             
                                                  Good Coffee. Good Friends. Good Life.


Xoxo,
Vanessa

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Emu for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact Dr Emu , if you need his help you can contact him through his private mail: emutemple@gmail.com or you can contact him through his website https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ fb page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park