NBSB: 5 Reasons why I’m Single



          Hi, I’m back for a new Poetry & Me blog post. I don’t usually write a travel blog since I’m preparing myself for our getaway this coming December. So, by the start of January you’ll gonna love to read my new travel blog post. Wait for it, guys! Anyway, I’m writing different blog entries depends on my mood. I am currently writing about depression but my mood about it isn’t that great so I stop for a while. While watching on Youtube, I saw a certain topic that really attracts me. It’s about being a NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth).

            Last night, I watched a Youtube video about being Single so I decided to write my own point of view. (Disclaimer: I am listening to Coldplay songs while writing and I feel inspired) As I launched my blog and facebook page I became vocal about my life and opinion. I really can’t share my life through stories verbally; I prefer to share it using my blogs. I guess you’ll know that I don’t have boyfriend right now and, in this blog, I want to share my own reasons why I prefer single.


#1 STUDY FIRST
          When I was studying, I prefer not to enter any relationship for I want to receive my diploma first. However, there were instances that I involved into heartaches. I know you guys feel me because I was also a teenager that is attracted to opposite sex. I have also crush. Lol. But, entering into the next level is not my first priority. That was when I am still in school but now, I already received my diploma and maybe (if I will be given a chance and if it’s God’s will) I can now enter to the next level. 


#2 COMMITMENT ISSUES
       I do have commitment issues. Yes, it’s like “Kapag wala kang nakakausap, gustong gusto mo pero kapag nandyan naman parang bigla ka nalang mapapasabi na, Hindi pa ako ready.” I’m not sure if I’m ready to commit myself to someone. That’s more of it. I don’t know why I’m being like this but I’m still finding out myself if I’m ready or not. I am still afraid and don’t fully trust myself from doing it. However, it can be depending on the guy whom I’m giving myself to. If this guy captured me so much, I can commit myself without hesitation. I can fully commit myself to him because of his dearest sincerity and love for me; that’s the power of love. 


#3 I HAVEN’T FOUND THE RIGHT PERSON
          I am a hopeless romantic. I love watching romance and I want also to meet my dream guy just like in the movies. However, I realized that this dream guy is not based on movies but in real life. I also have a high standard; it is because I am not like other ladies out there that can talk or date someone on their first meeting. I am an introvert and I’m having a hard time socializing with other people. I still can’t find that right man whom can tolerate my likes and dislikes, who can be proud of passion and my weirdness. I still didn’t find the perfect match for me. Aside from that, I seldom smile and make socialize to people. Sabi nga nila, “Nakakatakot ka naman, hindi ka ngumingiti tapos ang sungit sungit mo pa.” That’s not it. I’m shy and as I said awhile ago, I’m an introvert person. Even on social media, I don’t usually say “Hi” first or when you ignored my message, I will not talk to you again. 


#4 I’M NOT READY
          For how many years, I’m still not ready. Yes, 100% true. Why? Because of certain reason: I am not ready for I want to invest myself to someone whom I really want to. I want to have a deep friendship and comfortable enough with that person. Being an introvert is not easy as you think. I hate those temporary people in my life. When I trusted you, I really mean it. Kung sinabi mo na gusto mo ako or liligawan mo ako, prove to me. I am willing to entertain you as long your intention to me is raw and real. “Hindi kasi ako marunong makipaglokohan or nagsasayang ng oras.” I am also willing to invest my feelings to you if I found out that you’re good. And if that happens, I can prepare myself to the next level. 


#5 GOD KNOWS WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME
          God knows when is the right time I will be having a boyfriend. I am clearly a hard-to-get woman since I want to last it forever. I want to have my first boyfriend to be also the man I will love. I am always asking HIM where is he, when he will come and what face he looks like. I don’t care if I meet you online as long as your good and you want to be with me then prove it. Aside from it, I believe in God though it’s my choice to be single until now but mahirap naman pumili ng ibang choice kung hindi pa ako ready. Hindi naman yan pagkain na may free taste. You’ll invest your feelings to someone.

***
            That’s the 5 Reasons why I’m still Single. But yeah, don’t get me wrong it’s my decision to last it for these years and I’m happy with the results. For me, it’s not based on how long are you single or in a relationship. It depends on your choices; if you feel that you found the right man, grab it; if not, wait until you meet that man. Besides, having a boyfriend or having in a relationship is not like a cup noodles, it’s not instant. You need to take hardships before getting into it. When I was young, I always judge myself for being not attractive because I don’t have boyfriend plus the pressure is really into me since my friends are having their partners too. Well, I don’t care about that. I’m still the luckiest person; I have myself to explore the world besides I’m still young. Right time will come for that.

Let me give you some points on what kind of man I want to have. (Disclaimer: I know this standard will not be taken care of but I still want it for some reasons)

 - He knows God as the creator and giver of life. In short, Maka-Diyos or May takot sa Diyos
 - He values his own family for he can also value his future family/Family Oriented
      - Someone who is not perfect but has dreams for himself and for his future family
      -He accepts all my flaws, my pessimistic side and support my passion and dreams
      -Has sense of humor, musically-inclined and good looks is a bonus point

I know this might not possible but I believe in prayers. I really do. Maybe that man will come to me unexpectedly. For me, the most important characteristic of a man is the sincerity and pureness of his love and loyalty. That’s the most important. To all single ladies (just like me), let’s wait more! It’s not yet the end of the world to look sad and frustrated for not having a boyfriend.


Vanessa
Follow my social media accounts:

Facebook: facebook.com/vanethaaaa
Facebook page: facebook.com/secretsofdora
Twitter/Instagram/Snap chat: @vanethaaaa

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park