Top 5 Must-Watch Korean Dramas


Background credits to the rightful owner

Are you a fan of Korean Dramas? Yeah, I was just wondering that there were lots of K-drama fans here in the Philippines. Today’s blog is about my top 5 favorite K-dramas and the actors. For all the k-drama fan’s out there. Here’s for you guys!

            I was then a college student when I first watched a Korean drama. Before that, my sister keeps on telling me to watch a certain k-drama but I refuse to not until my classmate showed the episode 1 of Descendants of the Sun. The reason why she showed it’s because the protagonist has the same looks with our classmate. They were really look-a-like even the posture and facial features. That was the beginning of my Korean Drama adventure. Little did I know that K-dramas are starting to heat up the Philippines. Many fans are dying to watch every scene they upload. However, there are lots and lots of Korean dramas circulating the websites; it’s your choice if you want to watch romance, suspense or action. It depends upon your preferences.

I know I might too late for uploading this blog but hey, it’s never too late since there are more Korean dramas to be launch.  I am also waiting to have a copy of it. Anyway, I already watched 10 (and more) different Korean dramas but not all are my favorite. Those Korean dramas are my sister suggestions because she really love the story (and the actors) too. I picked based on the story and how the actors play their role. I am also giving you a glimpse of the actors and actresses of the drama.

#1 Descendants of the Sun (2016)

Image result for Descendants of the Sun poster
Starring: Song JoongKi, Song HyeKyo, Jin Goo, Kim JiWon, Onew(SHINee)

            Oh my Gosh, this is really my favorite Korean Drama I’ve ever watched. And I know many of you love also this drama since it became really viral. It’s about the relationship of a soldier (played by Song Joong Ki) and a doctor (played by Song Hye Kyo). It is not unusual to have a romance between a loyal soldier and a busy doctor; this is exactly a new story yet it may happen in real life. You can also ask yourself, what if? What if a soldier and a doctor will have a relationship? That’s why I really love the story plus the chemistry of the two is really one of a kind. I remember I watched this for almost 4-5 times. Hehe. The good thing also about this is the main actors really fell in love with each other (in real life) and also, they had their wedding last October 31, 2017. So kilig! If will be given a chance to watch again this Korean drama, I will not hesitate to watch it. 


#2 Healer (2014)

Related image
Cast: Ji ChangWook, Park MinYoung, Yoo JiTae

            This is not a trending Korean drama but I really love the story too. It has unusual story since it’s my first time to know about hackers and how Ji Chang Wook played his role. I’m not a fan of actions but this one is my favorite! I’m not gonna give you some glimpse; I want you to watch it. Ji Chang Wook is really good at actions and Park Min Young played her role well. He’s so damn hot and attractive here. I loved Healer because of the story and the actors plus the suspense and unexpected scenes. Aside from that is their OST's. I even downloaded it. To give you some info, you can also watch Ji Chang Wook’s other k-drama: K2 (with Yoona) and Suspicious Partner 



#3 Who Are You School 2015

Image result for who are you school 2015 poster
Cast: Kim So Hyun, Yook Sung-Jae, Nam Joo Hyuk

            I know this is kind of high school feel. That was my first impression but it has a beautiful story. There are lots of lessons to learned here and the plot twist quite new to me. I was really affected in every scene I watched. I feel like I’m a high school too. However, I am disappointed with the romance between So Hyun and Sung Jae. I like their chemistry. Anyway, it doesn’t matter I am still happy with the ending of this drama. It’s recommendable too!

#4 W (Two Worlds) (2017)

Image result for w two worlds
Cast: Lee Jong Suk/李钟硕, Han Hyo Joo/韩孝周

            I am not a cartoonist but this drama is quite different from other. It is really new plus the plot twist are incredible. I was so affected when I’m still watching this drama. I know you guys already watch this on TV. It is good, right? You know, it’s very hard if you’re in love with someone on the other world. Love (really) conquers all. But what if you’re in love in a drawing or in a cartoon? That was pretty different to me. I’m imagining myself what if it happens to me. I don’t know what to do with my feelings. 


#5 Hwayugi (2017)

Related image
Cast: Lee Seung-gi, Cha Seung-won, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Hong-gi, Jang Gwang

            One of the best fantasy dramas I’ve ever watched is Hwayugi. Oh my gosh, I remember I was always looking back to my favorite scenes of Son Oh Gong and Sam Jang. This is a fantasy but I love how the story goes and the twists also. I cried here and laughed really loud to Son Oh Gong’s sense of humor. This drama is very playful and has amazing scenes. I don’t know how they did this drama but it is really amazing. I really love this! Son Oh Gong is really attractive and a kind of dream guy here. He really played the role very well. I want to watch him more on Korean drama. 


***
That was my top 5 favorite Korean dramas and a must watch. There are lots of beautiful dramas to watch for but this 5 is my top favorite. They really hooked my heart well. To give you more, here’s another suggested Korean Dramas for you.

            Currently, I am watching A Moment I want to stop: About Time (Lee Sung Kyung) which has also a good story. I am also looking forward to watch more Korean dramas to release this year. And I know most of you are familiar with the drama, Where Stars Land that Ejay Falcon and Lauren Young belongs. They were really good actors! I am so proud of them. Here’s the clip of their cameo.

Image result for ejay falcon and lauren young
   

         Korean Drama is not just because you idolized a Korean actor but also it can be a past time or stress reliever. I am watching Korean Drama since I’m sick of browsing my social media all day. I am a social media enthusiast but this generation is not that really helpful to millennials. Let’s just say, lessening the use of social media sites is the best way to refrain from mental issues especially kids and teenagers. That was from my opinion and Korean Drama is a good choice (if you’ll agree with me).

Vanessa
Follow my social media accounts:

Facebook: facebook.com/vanethaaaa
Facebook page: facebook.com/secretsofdora
Twitter/Instagram/Snap chat: @vanethaaaa

***Photos and Videos credits to the rightful owner

Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park