What is like to be an Introvert?


Do you ever wonder how it feels like to be an introvert? To be someone who’s afraid in a crowd, feel shy when meeting a new person and afraid to show the real identity to everyone. Do you ever wonder how it feels like to talk again to a person that you knew so well then separated years ago and your relationship to that person goes down to zero years after? Are you this kind of person? Or the other way around? If you’re this kind of person, you are an introvert.

            Yeah, I’m sorry for being MIA for almost a month. I’ve been stressed out, busy with my new work and today is my rest day. I’ve been sick for days and thank god, I’m feeling better now. Anyway, I’m back with a new blog entry about being an Introvert person. Here’s how I discover myself for being one of them.

  
            Actually, I didn’t know that word until I met Maine (I heard this when she sees herself as an introvert person; afraid of people and being shy to share what she can do or her talents). That’s the first time I heard of it then I realized that I am like Maine, an introvert one. I am afraid to speak to other people when I first meet them. I am too shy to say “Hello” or greet them in a nice way. I am too nervous when attending interviews or when having a conversation with someone I first met. I seldom speak to strangers or even smile at them. It’s not really that I’m not that friendly, it’s just I’m too shy and cautious with the person I met somewhere. Maybe, I could just talk to you when you first do the move or just smile at me or say “Hi”. That thing could possibly the only way I can get myself to say “Hi” too. Neither when you started a certain interesting topic that I can cope up with. I’m not into being a “maarte” or what. I’m just being me because being an introvert is not as easy as you may think. I really wanted to have a good conversation with someone I meet but I really can’t handle it due to my shyness or I’m afraid you’ll not response. That’s how being an introvert is.

            In addition to that, even if when we’ll have a reunion, I still feel the shyness with my colleagues and even in my cousins. I usually smile at first then after it will sink in me, that’s when I will start the conversation with them. During interviews, I am open to tell to the interviewer my introvert side. And I’m confident enough to tell them that I can do the duties and responsibilities of a certain position even if it handles customers. Being an introvert is not easy but if you think of it in a positive way, you can handle it better.

            Another side of being an introvert is that I’m prefer to stay at home than to go out anywhere else. I don’t have any patience and energy to have a drink or socialize with strangers. I prefer to blog than doing that yet I can still socialize to people whom I really comfortable with. And that’s my secret. I do love traveling or going somewhere, taking nice photos or spending my extra time but with the people I love. I love traveling with my family, my cousins and sometimes with few friends; only with my comfort people. I don’t usually enjoy with people I am not comfortable; I will just get bored and ended up going home. I am a traveler but socializing with other people is not my type that’s why I don’t go out with other bloggers. I really wanted to expand my knowledge but I don’t think I can do it now. I am still learning and finding solutions how will I get rid of my introvert side. Hoping that someday, I can travel a lot with more people or hangout with my co-bloggers and even blog more about how to socialize with others.

            Despite of this, I am still inspired with what I love because there are people who were also like me but they can overcome their side of being an introvert. Maybe, I can also do that in the future. One is Yeng Constantino and his husband, Yan Asuncion and the other is Maine Mendoza. They were still famous and trying to socialize since it’s very necessary to their environment. I guess I can manage also mine like what they did. I’m still young and new to this issue so I can also find my comfort zone when it comes to this.



            On Maine’s side she says, “As a self-confessed introvert, most of my daily interactions are through social media.” She never been good at having conversations with people until she found a way to reach out -- through writing. According to her, “I decided to create a blog because I discovered I am more comfortable with expressing my thoughts and feelings via the written word.”

            What is like to be an introvert? It’s not easy yet not difficult also. It’s just you need to know how you will handle it and overcome your shyness and being afraid of yourself. You’re still lucky since you can choose friends and reserve yourself to someone who’s worthy of you. I really wanted to clear my side to those people who find me as not friendly. I am friendly but I’m too shy to say “Hi”. I can be your best friend; I also have a witty side, a sense of humor but you can see it when I am comfortable with you. So, please bear with me since I’m an introvert person.

        
Vanessa
Follow my social media accounts:

Facebook: facebook.com/vanethaaaa
Facebook page: facebook.com/secretsofdora
Twitter/Instagram/Snap chat: @vanethaaaa

Comments

  1. this is me .i am introvert as well,lol Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete

  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park