Life Lessons at 22


Hi everyone!! Writing a blog is such a lazy thing to do nowadays. I've been working 6 days a week and I'm running out of ideas to write on. I seldom travel to places nor find adventures. 

Anyway, this month I'm celebrating my 23rd birthday so I decided to write something about the lessons I learned for the last 22 years. It's also a birthday blog I want to share with you. You know how I love writing. ❤️ 
10 Lessons I learned for the past 22 years:

1. Never question yourself for being weak. I honestly told myself not to question my worth. Sometimes, I'm too emotional and always blame myself for being such a stupid, a loser or what until I realized that we should never do it to our own self. We have our own weakness and strength; we have our own ways on how we will survive from those trials. We should know how to come up with strategies thru the use of our weakness.



2. Don't rush things whether it's about your lovelife or dream career. You shouldn't rush things for it will come at the right time. we may hate waiting but when the perfect time comes, it will be really worth it. In God's perfect time and place, it will happen. Always remember that waiting is like the obstacle you need to face to reach your dream. 

3. Comparing yourself to others will not motivate you. For the last 22 years, I keep on comparing myself to my friends and colleagues. I always asked God why I am like this and not like someone else. I was too shy to share about my work, my life and the things that I already achieved. My batch mates begin to become successful and happy on their lives while I am just starting out. I never knew it will demotivate me. I learned not to compare my life with others. We have own different timelines. I will have my own story two or three years from now.

4. It's okay to make mistakes and to be a late bloomer. When I was young, I am too scared of getting mistakes for I want to make it perfect as possible. However, as days goes by, I realized that it's not bad to make mistakes. We should never apologize for making a mistake since we were not born to be perfect.

5. Don't listen to the gossips about you. Listening to one's comment about yourself will not help you grow. It will just degrade your confidence.

6. Be brave enough to face challenges. Conquer your fear and face challenges positively. You might be wondering that this is so hard but when you pass this stage, I bet you will love the result. Trust yourself. You can do it.

7. Motivate and help yourself. Always. Always believe in yourself no matter what happen, you're the one who will just help yourself to grow. No one can do it unless you.

8. Don't be afraid of sharing your passion. For years, I am trying the best that I can to share my passion -- to write. I don't care of the bad comments; I am focusing to the positive one and listen to their advises for my own growth. They can't do anything about my passion for this makes me happy.

9. Always love your flaws. I decided to love the flaws I have; it helped me to gain self confidence. Everyone has their own flaws and we just need to accept it. There's nothing wrong with it.

10. Have faith and trust the process. This thing is really powerful. I didn't do anything, I just believed on.


***

To my one and only self,

I don't want to compare my life a year ago and now. Even I had my struggles way back then, I've been very positive and lively to conquer my own anxieties and problems in life. However, I must say that this year is quite different. I welcomed 2019 with a bang; I decided to start it with a happy memory so that the whole 12 months will become. Little did I know that it will come true. Today is the 9th month and I'm so blessed that I'm still on the track. I am beyond happy and blessed with what I have now. I am celebrating my 23rd birthday with so much love and happiness. 

Hi self, you've gone a long way! You've been rejected, dumped and depressed for months but now you're finally making the best version of yourself. Those trials helped you to become who you really are, what can you do and how are you going to survive. I am so proud of you!!   You made it! Now that you starting to achieve your dreams, I am hoping that you should continue on your kindness and being true to yourself because you truly are a good example of God's precious daughter. Continue to share your passion and talent to others; making people happy is your best attitude. You should continue doing it but don't forget to make yourself happy too. I am looking forward to know you more; to see you as a successful one. I am happy for all of your achievements. Cheers to more years! ❤❤❤


Comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i feel super old right now. and these were just realizations of a 22 year old. papano na if you turn 33. XD thats my age btw. haha! well happy birthday, and i wish you all the best in the next decade of your life. marami ka pang pagdadaanan, happiness and heartbreaks alike. know that you will always survive anything. walang hindi natin ma susurvive! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right, when you have so much to do than blogging, sometimes I feel lazy narin to do my writeups, but at the end of the day, I'll just remember how passionate I am before when I'm starting my blog, it's not right to stop and end this now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy returns! Kudos to you for learning those lessons so young. No doubt they will guide you to a greater sense of peace and happiness as you journey through life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all happy birthday! Because of this article I feel so Tita na. This is such a good article to read for people your age and even for people older than you. What I love about this which is part of my mantra is "Accept your flaws" because we are beautiful in our own unique way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate. I'm also working 6 days a week. Sobrang nakakapagod. But still, fight lang. Happy birthday! Enjoy your birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like lesson number 4 and always apply it to myself. I also always share and encourage others that we all have our own pace in life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seem so mature at 22!
    When I was your age, I left everything in Pinas and moved to Korea. I stayed there for two years. Guess what? Being alone in a foreign country made me a strong independent woman. Haha! So yeah, be brave and face the challenges. Don't be afraid to take risks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Super mature realizations at the age of 22. I remember when I was at your age, I was problematic with my lovelife haha but as you said, don't rush! - which I eventually realized a few years later.

    Keep going, be strong always and grounded on your principles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! And big learnings at 22! Live it and and you're set on a good journey ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete


  11. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp +2347063836098 or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve Contact him now THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park