Birthday Staycation ft. One Palm Tree Villas

  
          Want to try a different kind of celebration for your birthday? Birthday stay-cation is perfect for you. One Palm Tree Villas is a good place to celebrate for your birthday!
I want to make my 23rd birthday a memorable one and that’s when I thought of spending a night at Manila.
        I decided to use my free complimentary stay cation from SMTL Properties which I got from my first blog contest. I sent an email months before my preferred date and booked it. Too lucky my dates are still available.
        The perfect day came and I am so excited. However, I came from a very tiring duty that’s why I left Batangas City a little too late.
        SMTL Properties has different condominium unit that offers accommodation. Some of their properties are located at Resort Drive, New Port City including One Palm Tree and Sarasota Residential Resort. I am so lucky I got the chance to stay at One Palm Tree Villas on one of the exclusive suites.



  
 I was assigned to check in at Cluster A of One Palm Tree Villas.


        This moment is one of the best since I really prayed for a vacation like this. I want to relax, to spend a night lying in bed, watching movies and just thinking happy thoughts.

View from the room
Since, it’s a condo unit, it has complete amenities.  When you first enter the room, you will see the kitchen area with kitchen tools: refrigerator, electric stove (with exhaust hood), microwave oven and a lot more. You will find everything you’ll need. You can cook whatever you want.





        Beside the dining table is a small couch beneath the window. A television, aircon and small balcony is also located inside the room. You can see on the pictures below.
        The beautiful bed.


For the comfort room, you can also use their shower (with heater) and also the basic necessities. A tall cabinet is also located at the side of the bed.

View from the comfort room



        I am so happy I had this kind of experience in my life. However, we need to maximize our time and enjoy the rest of the day. We decided to walk around New Port City and ended up going to SM Mall of Asia.


        We spend hours exploring the mall, seeing different rides. It was quite tiring but still I did enjoy it. The highlight of this day is our quality time we spend inside the room. It was so perfect. We had drinks while sharing stories and watching movies. The place is very convenient and it is near to different delivery stores.





        I enjoyed having like this. This feels me more relax and stress-free. I, thank God for all the blessings and for giving me another year to celebrate my birthday. Sad to say, I had to use it for overnight only. However, I was given a 3-day stay cation.

     





Thank you SMTL Properties and One Palm Tree Villas for the experience. Thank you also to Rich Batangas for giving me another subject to blog on! Thank you, Ms. Roselyn who accommodate us within our stay plus the staffs are so kind. I’ll be back for another stay!

***
For bookings & reservation, you can message them through email:
           smtravelodgeinc@yahoo.com

Or contact them on Facebook page or call them using this numbers:
 Telephone number: +63437232645 
 Mobile number: 09175423800
 Manila line: +6325670441

Follow their Instagram account: 
@onepalmtreevillas

Location:
Resort Drive cor. New Port Blvd., Across NAIA 3 Pasay City


Xoxo,

Vanessa



***Camera used: Iphone 7 Plus

Comments

  1. happy birthday! it's nice that you were able to spend your birthday the way you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love staycations!!! 😍 Looks like the room is big ha. How many persons can accommodate the room? And meron ba sila sa AirBnb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max of 3 person but the room is a lot bigger than the usual for 3. Yes they do have on airbnb. Check it out or you can personally contact their email. They reply very fast.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated happy birthday!

    First time to hear about SMTL Properties. Would you mind sharing the rate for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send them an email for the rates. I was given a complimentary staycation for free. I am not sure of the rates.

      Delete
  5. I also go for staycations whenever we have something to celebrate in the family. It's a way to explore and also to rest at the same time. Belated happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday girl and what a very lovely room to celebrate it in. Hope u were as relaxed and stress-free as u wanted to be. To MBTC!! 💕 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. Airbnbish ba sya or literal na hotel?resort?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a nice place for staycation, is it on any travel apps? or hotel apps? i'm a frequent user of travelbook sna andun xa so i could try.

    ReplyDelete


  9. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp +2347063836098 or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve Contact him now THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park