How I finally made myself happy.


Starting from scratch, I was once a rejected woman, a lonely girl with frustrated dreams. I experienced so many rejections, failures and having a hard time accepting my own self. I was once experienced anxieties, mild depression and mental illness in which I kept for several months. I barely share it to my friends for they will not understand me. They didn't want to listen to my rants. However, I choose to move forward and find myself a way out of it. 

It took me months before realizing that I am now happy and contented on myself. It took me a lot of courage, patience, and self confidence before this. 

In this blog, I want to share my tips of advices on how I finally made myself happy and how I ended up loving myself more than anyone else.


Do what you love. If you have passion for things such as blogs, photograpy or baking. Do it on your rest days or your free time. It will boost your self esteem. It will make you feel happy. Don't forget to share it to others for you'll receive compliments and it will make you feel motivated with that. I'm doing blogs for years and when I started to share it, I feel very appreciated and loved because of the comments I've been receiving. 


Work in a place where you can be yourself. It's actually hard to find a perfect work for us. You know, it's not easy to stay in work place where you can be yourself. You'll experience first a lot of struggles, confusion and hard time dealing with co-workers. However, some are lucky to find it. I am working on a restaurant for 10 months now and I'm happy with what I actually gained (Ooppss, not weight) but motivation and self recognition. I found a place perfect for my attitude and my lifestyle. I can be me and I can share my self to others. But, I'm not saying that it's just as easy as you may think. In between those 10 months, I experienced a lot not to mention it but before this, I struggled a lot. 


Accept your flaws as your uniqueness. We have our own flaws and bad sides. We just need to accept it wholeheartedly. We cannot changed it, we just need to remind to ourselves that we are not born to be perfect. It's okay with that. You'll love yourself more when you accept all of it. It will make you feel unique. 


Always be strong! Being independent and strong is also a good one. You can fight whenever you are alone, you can face every trial all by yourself and no one can actually lay down on you. I am known for being a strong and independent woman and I don't mind it. I just loved how it helps me everyday. Being strong is my only choice. 


Don't look for love and let love find you. This is the main reason why I did this. I am longing for the man for so long. I've been praying for 23 years now and I'm still waiting. I always look every single time to every man I passed by. Little did I know that I should stop looking for it and let him find me. Let that destined man find you even if you were at the dark corner of the world. Let God give him light to find you wherever you are. I always believe on the magical hands of God. He knows what's best for me and that's why I surrender my heart and my love life to him. I don't look for love now, I am happy with myself and with my family. I will keep on praying and waiting for it to happen.


Most of my colleagues said that I'm in love and I bloom a lot but the secret is this... I am so in love with myself, with my flaws and with God. I don't know how this exactly happened but i'm grateful that it gave me enough reason to become beautiful. Beauty will naturally comes out if you finally made yourself happy. No one can make you feel happy unless you. Try to make yourself a priority, do what you love and embrace everything about you. You will soon realize how amazing you are; you will always stay fresh and beautiful. Trust me! 









Lovelots,
Vanessa

Comments



  1. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp +2347063836098 or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve Contact him now THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park