Tatay’s 60th Birthday Celebration


What to expect of December 1st? First week of advent, first day of December and you’ll finally feel the Christmas breeze. But for me, it isn’t just like that… it’s a celebration of Tatay’s 60 years of existence! Well then, it’s so special for us since it’s once in a lifetime celebration for all of us. Not everyone is lucky enough to reach this age, I’m so glad that Tatay finally made it.
        To make it more special and memorable, together with the whole family, we planned to have a swimming party at Balai Ising Garden Resort as a celebration. We wanted to make it simple as possible and a more private one. It’s also a surprise. Tatay didn’t want to have a big party. He just wanted to make it simple yet fun-filled. So, Kuya and I decided to have a party that each and every one will enjoy.
        So lucky, we found a perfect place to celebrate. After thorough research of venues and pools, we found a place that is perfect for this kind of celebration. Balai Ising Garden Resort is located at Brgy. Putingkahoy, Rosario, Batangas that caters events and parties like this. I booked a cottage, a videoke a month before the exact date. Staffs are accommodating plus they even helped me out regarding my inquiries.







            Since it’s a quick planned party, I made the decorations. We made a DIY backdrop and backgrounds using the birthday decorations I bought online (@partybuddyph). My auntie sponsored the money cake for my dad. She bought it at Ady's Home of Cakes and Pastries. I also bought her a cake; she will celebrate her birthday on December 8. Thank you, Sweet Claire! (@sweetclaire)












            What I love about this day is that when my dad blows his candle and try to spill the money from the cake. Everyone is cheering and amazed on how that 60 pcs of money remove from the cake. It’s so amazing! I’ll be putting the link below of the video. I loved to see the stolen snaps of the people around the table. I cannot contain my happiness; I just feel so happy and blessed. I’m on a teary eyed that day. I love to sing, happy birthday song over and over again.





            However, after eating, everyone started to make pictures and swim!





            It’s just a whole day but the happiness feels like days. Everyone is perfect – from the location to the food and up to the whole gang. I found this day a memorable; it may not be the typical 60th birthday celebration with catering and a program but this day gave a momentum that will always be remembered especially for my dad.







            For me, celebrating a birthday is not based on the big parties like those you saw on the social media but it is based on how do you want to celebrate it. Like this one, we wanted to make it as simple as possible but everyone will definitely enjoy it. Since, we are a big family and most of us are kids, we made it a swimming party that even adults will enjoy. That’s how it happened, as you see the videos and pictures on this blog, you’ll see the smiling faces of everyone. 








* For Balai Ising Garden Resort, I will upload a separate blog.

Lovelots,
Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park