To the man who came unexpectedly...

To the man who came to my life unexpectedly...

As a hopeless romantic girl with so much pain in heart, I can’t believe someone will love me the way I am.


I am pessimistic because of frustrations, heartaches and the likes but luckily I survived them all.


Now that you came, I am more optimistic and confident to face every trial. Thank you for bringing happiness to my life, for giving me another chance to live, the support and love you give is extraordinary.

It is too much to what I’ve prayed before. You’re always on my side no matter what; you’d always making me smile and beautiful every day. I love you even more and I’m so happy I’ve met you.


Words aren’t enough for me to express my feelings for you. I am too selfish for thinking so much of how did I fell in love you. I didn’t know how it happens but I’m too grateful because I have you. Just like what the song says, “You are the sunshine of my life.”




If you’re reading this by now, I am proud to say… I love you with all my heart and I want you to be the man whom I want to live with. Thank you for your love and for everything.


Lastly, I am thanking God for giving me such a man like you; you’re my answered prayer.

Lovelots,
Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park