A Wild Guess

August of this year, I lost my job due to pandemic.  I only have 1 month left to render duty; I have no other options but to accept the fact that in a month, I will be unemployed. 


It was a wild guess on how I will cope the real world. I don't have enough savings... actually I'm still paying for my debts and insurance. I don't have any back up jobs. Little did I know that this unexpected turns in my life will expand my skills. ❤️ 



I once became a Shift Manager but now... I managed my own small business. Currently, we are on our 5th month and I'm so happy I decided to start as early as now. Half of this year, I enjoyed being a Management trainee and this helped me a lot to become a entrepreneur.



If you'll see @justcasesbtg on instagram or Just Cases Btg on Facebook, that's my small business. I opened it last July 2020 without all the knowledge and skills on business. However, learning comes along the way! 



Aside from that, I do part time jobs like Financial Advisor and a social media assistant from time to time. It's never easy to do 3 jobs a day; it's never easy to look for jobs that will help you survive in this time! But do you know what I learned from this experiences?



•We should know how to save and invest while were still earning and young.

•We should be thankful of our current jobs

•The world will not turn out the way you want it to be; know when to stop and how will you survive. Make efforts and find more ways. 




I never thought I would open a small business like this. When I was a child, I underestimate those "online sellers". Little did I know that sobrang laking tulong ng pagiging isang online seller when the world wanted you to stop for your dreams. At syempre lalo na sa mga House Wife na tumutulong sa asawa nila. Saludo po ako sa inyo. 🤗 Nag-iba na po parangap ko... maging isang successful businesswoman at matulungan mga online sellers to sell more!🤣 And that's how 2020 changed me. 


This blog might be not a good one like those I uploaded before but this will be an EYE OPENER to those who were still working. I am happy that you guys are lucky to have a job until now.  Make sure to save for your future needs! We don't know what will happen tomorrow. 



I also want to thank my family for the undying support you gave to me; to my boyfriend/deliveryman and to my customers!! Yes! Big thanks to all of you!! Without you guys, I wouldn't survive! ❤❤❤


And to Almighty God for giving me such talents at nasheshare ko sa iba and the same time, tumutulong sa akin everyday. Thank you so much po!! 🤗❤🙏










xoxo,

Vanessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park