Anniversary Celebration ft. Lo.cale Food & Events

Wow! I've started a new blog! I'm really overwhelmed right now; I'm not sure why, but I'm glad that my mind is urging me to write more blogs. Anyway, we just wanted to let you know that we recently celebrated our second anniversary. Disclaimer: Apologies to those who are single and nagbabasa nito. Hahaha!

Our original goal was to celebrate our anniversary in Manila or Lipa, but something good happened, and we decided to just have a lunch or dinner date instead. A simple date is all that is required. Now, I had work in the morning and chose to eat lunch at SM afterward. So, that's what happened. The lunch did not go as planned; we were disappointed with our meal. Hehehe. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I now have the chance to unwind because he has decided not to go to work. But first and foremost, labor, muna! I first went to a client to run some errands. And now we've made the decision to go to Lo.cale Food & Events, which we regret. Sana dun nalang pala kami nagpunta muna o dun nalang pala kami magdinner It's such a soothing and refreshing environment! The proprietor is charming, and the cuisine is delicious. I would absolutely return to eat there again.

 There, I feel at ease. We tried our best at jengga and sungka. We even go on a filled exploration of the neighborhood. It appears to be a suitable location for a wedding or other event. We took a lot of photos and movies. Actually, all we did was eat and take pictures. We're currently full, which is a pity. In any case, we plan to return with our friends and family.


For inquiries, you may send your message to their page:

FB PAGE: Lo.cale Food and Events

Mobile Number: 0945 568 9437


Thanks,

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park