Celebrated our 22nd Monthsary at Villa Jovita Resort

Hi everyone! It’s been a year since I posted my last blog. I actually didn’t have the time write my life updates. It might be so unusual to not posting here since this is my passion.

Anyway, it’s March 2022 and I’m so glad that I’m still able to access the site I made 7 years ago. I know I made a lot of changes—from little-known secrets about Dora to I am Vanessa, The Secrets Revealed. Now, I finally decided to write blogs again and share stories. I’m so overwhelm of your emails and comments on my previous blogs. Thank you everyone!

For this blog, I will be sharing one of the travels I made this beginning of 2022—Villa Jovita Resort.

Junjett & I went to Agoncillo, Batangas and explore the famous Bali inspired Villa Jovita Resort. We traveled from Batangas City to Lemery for an hour and reach the resort at around 12nn. The check in time is at 2pm so we decided to eat lunch first. The weather is gloomy but not bad since the resort is still operating. I’m so happy we finally have the chance to spend time after stressful work.

After checking in, we change our clothes for a swim. We explore the whole area; took some photos and enjoy the resort.

                




We tried the Kawa and it’s the best decision ever! I was nervous while the staffs were preparing the kawa; I thought it’s hot but it’s not. It’s very relaxing and the staffs are so accommodating. They even took some cute photos of us while enjoying that amenity.






After that, we took some rest and watch Netflix on my tablet. We enjoyed much on our room on the first day because rain is still falling. Anyway, the room is still nice and very relaxing. The high ceiling is really good; it gives the room a good light even at night.

   For our dinner, we ordered food from Eduardo’s Restaurant (Click for Link) which is very recommendable! The food is so good and delicious! The servings are really nice. Sadly, I forgot to took some pictures because we were very excited to taste it! And also, the restaurant is still very accommodating and nice; they even gave us ice for our drinks.  We chose the couple night room that’s why fridge and other appliances are not available, we decided to just order our food.


CLICK HERE FOR OUR IG REEL

        Second day came, we woke up early to swim on the pool beside the Pansipit River and took some snaps at the Hobbiton & Giant Swing which Villa Jovita is famous at. I couldn’t explain the feeling we had when we are exploring the resort, swimming on the different pools and taking some beautiful photos. All in all, I couldn't explain the feeling when I'm staying at Villa Jovita!














 Too sad we’re only two but I’m sure that I will bring my family and friends on our next visit. I really love the place, it’s so relaxing and recommendable! I know some of you are already familiar with the place but you can also recommend it others. This is perfect for a date or a celebration or you just want to relax... Villa Jovita is really recommendable! Happy to share it with you guys!

VILLA JOVITA RESORT -- THE ROOM


THE POOL







You may directly inquire on their Facebook page and reserve your date. Walk-ins are allowed for day tour only. Breakfast is included when you stay overnight. You may message them for the rates and available dates. 

VILLA JOVITA RESORT
FB PAGE: Villa Jovita
Contact Number: 0956 562 0182

Thank you for reading! 

xoxo,

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park