Thursday Thoughts: The Story of How I Started Writing



            Elementary days started my writing capabilities. I was one of the chosen students who always participated on Schools Press Conference (year 2007-2009). I remember I started joining during my 4th grade until 6th grade and received an award. I tried to join in feature writing, editorial writing and even news writing. I didn’t notice that I can write thus I’m still a member of school newspaper until I was on my last year in high school.

            It was year 2015 when I started blogging. I realized I have the potential that’s why when my sister showed her blog, I was envy to see it. Back when I was on my 6th grade, I really wanted to have my own site. Why? I really don’t know; I just want to have it. I asked my sister how did she made it; she told me the steps and where to create one. While I was browsing the net, I saw Maine’s blog. It captured me a lot and give me so much inspiration to make my own. However, that time, I still cannot write a good English. (Disclaimer: I didn’t say that I can write a good one now but my English is better than before.)

mainemendoza.com

            If you would know the reason behind this blogging thingy, you would laugh at me and say, “You’re crazy”. Yeah, I’m crazy to admit that the first reason why I decided to make a blog is to improve myself in speaking and writing English language. I was really pressured that time because we will have a Thesis Writing and I’m afraid that I will not pass that subject for I am not really good at speaking in English. Besides, I want to explore more about myself and the skills that I can do. You wouldn’t believe on me that I was scolded before of my English teacher during my first year in high school. From that day on, I promised myself to learn speaking in English for me not to embarrassed myself again. I started to believe that someday, somehow, I am going to speak in English, fluently. So, I wrote and try to wrote more using this language and also as a content in my blog.

             Why did I name my first title “Little-known secrets about Dora”? This could be a good question of yours since I’m also wondering why I came up with this title. I was browsing samples of titles way back then until I found out the word “little-known” and I remember my professor always calling me “Dora”. I am a shy-type person and telling secrets about myself is really hard to do. I am an introvert; I didn’t express myself to others that’s why most of the people don’t know about me. I keep on hiding myself from my peers because I really do have issues on my life. Let me clear the word, “issues”; what I’m telling you is that, I don’t want to open up myself from temporary people. I don’t want others to say something about me that isn’t good. Yeah, that’s what my opinion years ago and that's the reason why I decided to choose “little-known”. Apart from that, I did choose “Dora” as my pen name because I used to travel a lot. My family loves to travel to different places and explore every corner of our beautiful paradise. I want to share those moments I have in my blog. 

            On my first post, I shared my travelling experiences from my exposure tours up to my family getaways. Baguio City and Palawan was my first two blog post here. Afterwards, this blog became my diary and my best friend. This blog helped me to do things beyond my skills. I never imagined that this will be a great help for myself. When I started to share it on my social media accounts, I was shocked by my family and friends’ comment. They were happy to see me writing and express my emotions through blogging and writing.  I am really so happy with the outcome.   

BAGUIO CITY - Click this if you want to see my first post


PALAWAN - Click this if you want to see my first post



            I am Vanessa: The Secrets Revealed.  I grew up hiding myself and this time, the reason why I changed my title is that… I started to believe in myself of my talents and what can I do. I wanted to reveal myself from my own self. I want to become true to myself because being into that situation, I will become more matured young adult and contented with what I have. I decided to share not just about my travel stories but also my insights about this crazy life. I started to plan out my future and I want it to begin with my own self. Eradicating my past and embracing the present is the best way to make me happy.

            Despite of my little knowledge about websites and the likes, I could still make it a good blog. I could still inspire others about the blogs I made. I know that there are lots of people who can make better blogs than mine but I’m thankful enough for this talent since not all people can do it. I may not be the perfect blogger you’ll know but I am still happy about it. It started out from a simple reason; I never thought that it would become this huge. I already won first place on a blogging contest. I was really proud of myself. I can do poems which most of my family loves to read it. I can express myself through arts which I really didn’t expected at first. Also, I can now speak in English and became the Best Thesis Awardee.



            I am so happy of the outcomes that happened in this kind of stuff. I never knew it will happen. That is why I decided to shut down my blog for few months and establish a new blog site with more reliable blog entries, new blog post, new design and layout and a bit more attractive than before. After winning from a blogging contest, I want to become a full-time blogger and influencer using my own words. I am so sorry for few months that I degrade my blog. It’s been a tough edit of my site since I’m lack of knowledge about this but I finally made it to last. What you didn’t know is that, I personally made my blog from html to CSS and up to its content. But now, I’m here again trying to pursue what I really want. I am writing now the reason why I made this. 


         I already removed “The Secrets Revealed” because being me – I am Vanessa is what makes me happy now. I am so happy with what I’m doing right now. And so, for those who want to have like mine…if you want to write or to blog, just express it using your own self. Don’t think of the opinion of others about you; it’s not their care anymore. You need to be yourself and enjoy what God gave to you. Imagine, I didn’t come to this stage just as easy as you may think, I received negative comments but I get up and showed them what I really want to do and happy with what I’m doing. Fight for your dreams and it will happen soon.

***

I’m giving credit to the blog site I used: www.blogger.com


            I used it for almost 4 years and it is very easy to use if you were a beginner. I also used Google+ for my profile and my Youtube account.

The template I’m using now is a third-party template by Beauty Templates – Melissa 

            I used it for free and still planning to buy it if I decided to have my custom domain for real. There are lots of templates you can use aside from the templates that the Blogger provided. One tip of advice: You should be creative for doing a blog site because this is the easiest technique here. You also need to read and read if you’re having a hard time dealing with your blog. All you need to have is a long patience… everything here in my blog is not done in a short time.

Thank you for reading my blog! See you on my next blog post!

Xoxo,

I am Vanessa

Comments


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  2. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  3. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete

  4. HOW I GET REUNITED WITH MY HUSBAND AFTER DR TAKUTA HAS HELPED ME.

    A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP

    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK AFTER 48HRS, AM SO HAPPY;

    HE LIVES IN SOUTH AFRICA . AM FROM USA GEORGIA ATL, YOU CAN GET HOLD OF HIM ON THIS EMAIL takutaspellalter@gmail.com OR whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also curesn and heals:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FOUND HELP
    Hello, i am from canada, I want to share this great testimony about how
    Dr.uneme helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i
    came in contact with Dr. uneme details and through his help my lover came
    back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone
    seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.uneme on WhatsApp:
    { +2348143813120 }or via email at: {Unemespellben@gmail.com } I am so happy
    at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to
    spend the Life time together Thank to Dr. uneme once again....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not think I would have ever stop wiping if not for Dr Osasu When my lover left me the hole world was like hell I could not cope with it neither can I breathe like a real human. But all the-same I thank God for using Dr Osasu to restore my lose love and making the rest of my life full of joy and happiness by bringing back my ex lover back to me with his powerful spell. All praise and honor be onto you. if not for you Dr Osasu I don't think the rest of life would have been sweet, so all I will have to do now is to introduce you to people out there who are in similar problem or another to contact you and get there solution just like me.

    Here are his details
    (drosasu25@gmail.com) or call him : +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park