ECQ Diaries




It’s been two months since Enhanced Community Quarantine had been started and I still don’t have the chance to report on work. I am working at Calamba, Laguna but decided to go home for a safer place. So, while waiting for a miracle to happen to fight against Covid 19, I decided to get all things I want to be done especially my pending blogs and for me to relax or unwind.
            For a more productive so-called vacation but not literally like that, I did write, upload blogs and videos and all the things I need to be done. Aside from it, I tried another thing which is cooking – not actually my talent but I guess, I need to.

ECQ Diaries: Cooking
            On my Facebook page (Poetry & Me), I uploaded my first try making a Creamy Milo Dinosaur which I saw online. I give credits to the owner of the said recipe.

CREAMY MILO DINOSAUR




            I guess you would say this is too sweet and not everyone will like it especially those who aren’t have a sweet tooth. You can adjust the flavour you want. We also tried the Mango Shake, Papaya and Watermelon Shake. It is made of pure and fresh fruits that even kids will love.

 WATERMELON/MANGO SHAKE



            Aside from that, we also tried the Homemade Cookies literally from scratch. However, I cannot give you the ingredients for now. I will still be trying the best that I can to make it as perfect as like those on market.

 COOKIES FROM SCRATCH





            I haven’t had the picture of my very own Tuna Carbonara. But I also did it for some cravings. It’s been awhile since I ate pasta.
* * * *
ECQ Diaries: Family Bonding & Celebrations
            Apart from cooking and eating every day, I also give my time spending my days with my family. We had a small pool so tried to swim and enjoy it.







            Eating is also part of our bonding…






* * * *
            I know some of us aren’t experiencing what I have now but this is the only help I can to those front liners who are sacrificing their lives to fight for Covid 19. I once became a front liner and it is very difficult to work while you are really prone to have one. All we can do now is to pray for all those affected ones, the front liners, the government and even those people who were having a hard time trying to look for food. This ECQ is all we need to strengthen our faith, to spend our short life and to realize that even we are rich or poor, money is not all we need. We have money but we cannot buy everything.

I am not a rich, just came from a middle class but I’m too blessed because even if I am not working, I am still be paid. I can provide the family for these times… even if I have not, I am with God who will give me food but with faith.

This ECQ gives me the time to spend my everyday with my family that I haven’t experience from the day I was born.


For more information, please visit this link.  Coronavirus: Safety and Readiness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to heal a Broken Heart

The Unseen Beauty of Bauan

TKB goes to Shercon Resort & Ecology Park